In less than a week I am off to Cabo San Lucas with my very best girlfriends from San Francisco. Similar to Nantucket, I wanted to share some of the pieces that I’ll be taking with me on my trip.
- This fair-skinned girl needs shade from the sun and a little hat is the perfect way to do so. I plan on bringing two styles (hello, chronic over packer!) Including this one.
- Cabo is casual and I love it for it. A cross body shoulder bag is perfect for nights out.
- Wore these H&M lace shorts this week (seen here on Twitter) and I love their girly appeal.
- Flats, sandals, gladiators…oh my! I learned last year Cabo’s not for heels. I’m sticking to a carry on and just bringing lots of sandal options.
- Snapped this flowy Gap dress for $22 last weekend! Available here, but go to a store and get it 40% off!
- Lots of delicate and gold rings.
- I stocked up on bikinis in solid colors for the beach including this bright teal and this cool and smoky two piece.
- I most certainly cannot hit the beach without my trusty aviators.
- Finally, I’ll be bringing loads of accessories, mainly bracelets and chunky, colorful necklaces. Wish I had these Alex and Ani bangles to add to my arm as well!
photos courtesy of weheartit