I’m one who always loves to get dressed but this time of year I especially love it as I can pepper outfits with more velvet, feathers, sequins and other fun accents! When I spotted this velvet top I immediately knew I’d want to pair it with jeans and more statement accessories.
Party Tops + Festive Accessories
For all those holiday occasions you have on your calendars in the coming weeks that may be less little black dress and more sequin tank with jeans I wanted to round up some great fun + festive party tops in today’s holiday dressing post! Hopefully some of these will help you look + feel your best heading into a busy social calendar in December. I’ve also rounded up some great shoes, bags + hair accessories that all will help finalize any look.
Festive Party Tops:
Many of these fun tops would be great layered under a leather jacket or more casual blazer when paired with jeans. If you’re wearing a more simple blouse I also always love to incorporate sparkle or statements like bows onto my shoes or bag.
A few highlights:
- This sequin top is amazing! Would pair so well with leather leggings or distressed denim.
- The lace cap sleeves on this top make it perfectly dressy.
- How gorgeous are these earrings?
- I love that these heels have the slightest bit of shimmer to them so that they are party-ready.
- Speaking of heels, how cute are these bow heels from Talbots?
- I adore the bow shoulder detail on this top that comes in a few colors.
- This lace top is stunning and would look great with both jeans or a pair of dressier pants like these.
- I just bought this top and can’t wait to style it similarly to this outfit with jeans and a pair of party heels.
- These Kate Spade heels make any outfit. I absolutely adore them! Aren’t the bows on the back just perfection?
And, somewhat relatedly, Tuckernuck has launched a “Fancy” section on their website and it is full of cute ideas for dressing this time of year!