I’m one who always loves to get dressed but this time of year I especially love it as I can pepper outfits with more velvet, feathers, sequins and other fun accents! When I spotted this velvet top I immediately knew I’d want to pair it with jeans and more statement accessories.
For all those holiday occasions you have on your calendars in the coming weeks that may be less little black dress and more sequin tank with jeans I wanted to round up some great fun + festive party tops in today’s holiday dressing post! Hopefully some of these will help you look + feel your best heading into a busy social calendar in December. I’ve also rounded up some great shoes, bags + hair accessories that all will help finalize any look.
Festive Party Tops:
Many of these fun tops would be great layered under a leather jacket or more casual blazer when paired with jeans. If you’re wearing a more simple blouse I also always love to incorporate sparkle or statements like bows onto my shoes or bag.
A few highlights:
- This sequin top is amazing! Would pair so well with leather leggings or distressed denim.
- The lace cap sleeves on this top make it perfectly dressy.
- How gorgeous are these earrings?
- I love that these heels have the slightest bit of shimmer to them so that they are party-ready.
- Speaking of heels, how cute are these bow heels from Talbots?
- I adore the bow shoulder detail on this top that comes in a few colors.
- This lace top is stunning and would look great with both jeans or a pair of dressier pants like these.
- I just bought this top and can’t wait to style it similarly to this outfit with jeans and a pair of party heels.
- These Kate Spade heels make any outfit. I absolutely adore them! Aren’t the bows on the back just perfection?
And, somewhat relatedly, Tuckernuck has launched a “Fancy” section on their website and it is full of cute ideas for dressing this time of year!