Has your calendar for December filled up as quickly as mine has? I love all the fun outings, cocktail parties and sassy soirees, but it does indeed pose a couple of problems: 1. How does one do it all with so little time?! and 2. (more importantly) what does one wear?!
Well it appears that modman and I were of the same mind this weekend, as he picked some great little numbers for his post yesterday. Here are my top pics for party dresses this holiday season. Personally, I’m longing for this Parker sequin one. Parker is quickly making its way onto my designer favorites list, let me tell you…
- Milly Joelle Cap-sleeve dress, $370
- BCBG Printed Flounce dress, $298
- Parker Sequin Cami dress, $297
- Tibi strapless dress, $288
- TopShop Sequin Lace Back dress, $98
- Kimberly Taylor Leandra dress, $245 (sale)
- J.Crew Dusted Sequin dress, $275
- Forever21 Vintage Inspired dress, $37.80
- ASOS One-shouldered Watercolor dress, $95
Subscribe to our RSS feed at its new link to get all the latest from WIT & Whimsy first.