In this week’s gift guide, I’ve rounded up the best personalized and monogramed gift options. This guide is always one of my favorites every year as I love adding (and receiving!) a small personal touch to the right gift. It can make a simple gift extra special for your family and friends. Pro tip: custom gifts like these typically have a longer shipping time so order soon to ensure delivery before the holidays!
Shop the GUIDE:
A few highlights:
- This set is a lifesaver when it comes to traveling. The leather is sturdy so they can easily handle rustling around in a suitcase and help keep everything organized.
- How chic is this scarf? I especially love the rich color.
- You all know I’m a bathrobe gal (my favorite can be found here) and this one looks oh so luxurious. It would make a great gift for the women in your family.
- This cheese board and wine cooler are perfect for your next girls night in.
- Help your best friends to jump right into hygge with this candle, this soft robe, and this cozy throw.
- A few of my friends are starting to have babies and this personalized blanket is too cute!
- When in doubt, who doesn’t love a gorgeous candle?
- Most of my friends in NYC have transplanted here from elsewhere and these glasses are such a special gift to remind them of their home states. (Plus it is “personalized” without having to plan too far in advance!)
- This phone case is going on my personal wish list.
P.P.S. Everlane is doing free 2-day shipping for orders placed today! You guys know I have practically one of everything from there and their Fall + Holiday drops are SO good so you don’t want to miss this!