We are officially a little less than a week away from the first day of Spring and while yesterday’s little snow storm here in New York didn’t help get me get into the spirit, all of the new Spring arrivals hitting stores right now sure did! I did a little shopping the other day in between meetings and had such a hard time resisting all the florals, pretty dresses, and open toed shoes. (Read: I did not resist them and came home yesterday to 6 packages…whoops!)
The online shopping inspired me to to pull together a few of my favorite things on the shelves right now. What are you most excited to start wearing again when Spring comes?
Shop the Post:
- How darling are the bows on this tank? It also comes in black and is under $50! Would be so cute with skinny jeans.
- I love how versatile this shirtdress is. I could easily see it paired with booties, sandals, Converse sneakers, espadrilles…you name it.
- Overalls have definitely made a come back and I really like the vintage white color of these.
- After many months in black winter coats, what could be more perfect for spring than this pink raincoat?
- Another trend I’m seeing everywhere right now: polka dots. Love the print on this jumpsuit.
- How fun is this dress?!
- This slip dress is so pretty. It would be perfect for a spring wedding.
- This button up dress is so cute.
- These tortoise sunglasses are a great updated staple.
- I already have a pair of mules but I might need to add these to my closet too…love!
- I bought a romper with a neckline similar to this dress last year (seen here) and it is so flattering.
- I can’t get enough of the raw hem trend recently and these pants are no exception. A great option on the days you don’t want to wear jeans and a great option for casual work days, too.
And because I couldn’t even begin to narrow it down, here are a few more pieces that are worth perusing:
- I came across this top while shopping and had to use some serious restraint to not purchase it.
- This cropped jacket is a great transition piece at a great price point.
- Another jumpsuit I adore!
- A new season is the perfect excuse for a new bag. This one would be great for everything from weekend farmers market runs to trips out to the beach.
Hope you found something you’ll be excited to wear come warmer weather! (If they ever come for us East Coasters ;)).