Way back when I remember dying to have a Kate Spade wallet and purse. I was far too young to actually have one, but the feeling of desire from that brand that exuded simple sophistication had overcome me. Today, my admiration for Kate continues, this time in a more normal sort of way as I can appreciate her style and whimsical designs that make accessories totally fun, yet elegant.
Kate Spade embodies those qualities of a WIT we all have or want. Plus, no WIT can deny that some of her favorites things in the world are bags, sunglasses, shoes and stationery. God knows I love them all (not in that order, but if you know me well I’m betting you could order them without hesitation!)
A bit more about Kate:
- Back in the 80s Kate worked in the accessories department of Mademoiselle in Manhattan
- In 1996, Kate Spade opened its first shop in New York City’s SoHo
- Kate graduated from ASU with a degree in Communication (my kind of a girl!)
- Kate’s lines have expanded past handbags to include other WIT necessities such as delightful dishware and lovely linens
- To find everything Kate Spade head to http://www.katespade.com/