Its time for another roundup of my favorite fashion finds from Amazon. As the weather is starting to get nicer in New York, I’m getting a bit more excited about warm weather outfits. For me, that looks like more dresses, lighter fabrics like cotton and linen, and some fun prints like floral and polka dots. Amazon continues to surprise me with the variety of brands that I already know and love being available, especially many with Prime shipping. And while the site as a whole can be a little overwhelming, I hope these posts with my picks are helpful in narrowing down the best of the best.
Shop the post:
- I’m obsessed with this jumpsuit. The tie detail is so perfect. Very my style.
- I want to live in this midi dress. It comes in a few other colors, including a grey and white stripe I’m eyeing and would love to pair it with my favorite white sneakers and a denim jacket.
- Love this white romper, so perfect for the season.
- How darling is this white eyelet dress?
- I live for a simple t-shirt dress like this striped one. I love the tie to give it a little more shape and a different spin on your average striped tee dress.
- I’m personally not buying any swimwear anytime soon but if you live somewhere with a pool, this one piece was too good not to share. It also comes in black and a few other fun colors and looks so flattering.
- This blazer is made of linen making it a great transitional piece when you start to head back to the office. I also love how the model is styled with high waisted jeans and a t-shirt.
- This top is so cute and I particularly love the button detailing down the back.
- Between the ruffle detail and the polka dots, this top is right up my alley.
- Added this adorable floral top to my cart ASAP.
- This isn’t a style I usually pull for so I’m really wanting to try this straight leg style from a favorite brand.
- One of my favorite pairs of jeans is now available in this bone color.
- These gold hoops are classic and love that this brand is now available on Amazon.
- This t-shirt is so my style and something I’d get so much wear out of.
- Another top that is really calling my name, love this white eyelet style.
- I don’t need another top with the puff sleeve detail but this one is just too good.
- For a neutral spring shoe that will pair with a lot, see these raffia-style loafers.
- I love simple gold bangles like these.
- My favorite Spring accessory = sunglasses. This tortoise style has almost 2,000 5-start reviews.
p.s. loungewear picks from Amazon & a favorite $18 t-shirt styled two ways.