It’s been a while since I shared some of my recent beauty favorites so today’s I’m giving the DL on what I’ve been loving as part of my beauty routine these days.
I’m back in (freezing New York) and counting down till the weekend – hope you’re having a great week!
- Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline L’Eau de Parfum: This has been my go to fragrance of recent. It’s not overly fruity but does emote lotus flower and mandarin with just the slightest of musky scents mixed in. I get so many compliments whenever I wear this perfume!
- Kat Burki Body Soap: I never thought I’d describe a bar soap as luxurious but that’s exactly what this is. It’s hydrating and exfoliates while you wash. Skin feels nourished and oh so fresh and so clean post shower.
- Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate Elixir: First things first, I’m obsessed with how this stuff smells. Made of pure botanical oils that helps your skin recover overnight from wear and tear. It’s lightweight and I can see a visible improvement in my skin after using this treatment.
- Maybelline Color Sensational Matte Lip Color: Maybelline makes one of my all time favorite lip colors (here) and their new matte colors are great for this time of year. I’m partial to the Faint for Fuschia color (I love a bold pink lip) but they are all great shades. And at just over $5 a pop – you can afford to try out several of them!
- Lancôme ‘L’Absolu’ Rouge La Base: This is a GAME CHANGER. Swipe on before you apply your lip color and it ensures your lipstick will go way further. It replenishes and protects and is super hydrating. I became addicted when I saw what it did for my chapped lips. It ensures a better application of your lipstick and now I can’t live without it.