We’re nearing the time of year where I start to feel a bit uninspired by my clothes as winter drags on. While I tend to focus on investing in a few quality pieces, shopping for a couple trendy but affordable items to pair with my closet staples can always reinvigorate my sense of style just a bit.
Today I’ve pulled together a few pieces from Amazon Fashion that caught my eye recently – some new arrivals as we look towards spring and a few staples that I know could seamlessly fit into my wardrobe. How are you feeling about your style at the moment? Ready for spring or still loving all your cozy winter pieces?
Recent Favorites from Amazon Fashion
- Loving this neutral puffer for a trendy, casual look. The reviews recommend sizing down, even if you’re looking for an oversized fit.
- This knit pullover looks so soft and cozy. Would be perfect for continued WFH days.
- I always love a classic cardigan and this cashmere one is no exception, especially loving the tortoise buttons and pockets.
- I pull for my cream sweaters more than almost anything else so this fleece one immediately caught my eye.
- This classic sweater is a staple you’ll wear for many seasons to come. It’s under $50 and comes in loads of cute colors. I like that the sleeves look long as I prefer longer sleeves on my sweaters so they tuck a bit outside my coat sleeve.
- How darling is the ruffle detail on this versatile top?
- You can never have too many layering pieces this time of year like this turtleneck. The reviews describe it as a second skin and I’d pair it under my favorite blazers and sweaters.
- Really into these classic Levi’s – the straight leg and dark wash is universally flattering and pairs with so many different shoe options.
- From one of my favorite Amazon-owned brands, I’m loving the mock neck style and cuff detail on this sweater.
- Perfect for an evening out, this designer inspired bag is a great price and comes in a few great neutral colors. It’s a trendy shape I wouldn’t invest in but is fun to have an affordable lookalike.
- As so many of you are starting to return to your offices, I saw these cute loafers (with so many great reviews!) that come in a ton of different colors and are under $40.
- I can’t believe we’re already starting to see spring arrivals! With a trip to Southern California coming up next month, I’ve got my eye on a few resort pieces like these adorable nude sandals. They also come in black. I have a similar pair from the same brand and they are so comfy!
- Loving these all white sneakers for a chic athleisure look and the over 4,000 reviews rave about their comfort. They’d go really well with your favorite joggers.
A Few More Picks:
Shop more of my Amazon picks in my Amazon Shop, too!