As I mentioned in this post, I’ve been taking a lot of steps the past few weeks to get myself back on track with better eating and more working out. And you know what always helps me stay committed? Cute workout gear! In that spirit, I thought I’d share my recent go-tos for workouts. Plus there’s loads of good activewear on sale right now so I rounded up picks for those, too!
What I’ve Been Loving:
- My go-to leggings of recent have been the Outdoor Voices 3/4 leggings. I have a couple pair and am going to buy the rose quartz ones, too because I mean…how pretty are they!? (I also love the longer leggings in the winter!) Get $20 off your first purchase of $100 or more with this link!
- Admittedly I hadn’t shopped in Lululemon in ages and then recently went in for one tank and walked out with three – all of which I LOVE. I am seriously in love with the flattering cut on this top (size up – I got a 10), this one is great for spin (love the high neck of it and the open back detail!) and this a great one for sweaty yoga sessions and spin, too.
- Speaking of tops, I just ordered this one in more colors at the Nordstrom sale because it’s so great.
- The Nike Juvenate sneakers are the best for walking to/from workouts or doing low impact classes. I live in them all weekend when I’m going to classes or running errands. I’m on my second pair and by 2018 will no doubt be onto my third pair. And p.s they are on sale right now in the Nordstrom sale!
- Speaking of sneakers, you may have seen my recent Instagram with my newest sneaks. These rose chrome Nikes are so freaking chic, don’t you think!?
- Sweaty Betty makes my favorite sports bras and this one is my go-to for most workouts for keeping everything in place. (Also this one is going to be my next purchase. So chic for yoga!) The other sports bra I have in several colors is this one. Not great for high impact but perfect for barre and yoga.
- For pre & post workouts (before summer heat set in), I was living in this. It’s now on sale and I’m wearing it in the photo above!