- View of Manhattan from The River Cafe
- River Cafe’s signature dessert, The Brooklyn Bridge in chocolate!
- A fav picture I’ve taken recently- atop the High Line
- High Line tracks
- Super cas for a walk along the high line. Zara top, H&M shorts, Enzo Angiolini sandals, Foley + Corinna bag, Urban Outfitters neckalce
- Walkin’ the High Line!
- La Mer watch, bracelets from Anthropologie, Express, CC Skye
- Water atop the High Line
- Oh hey, Diane
- Beautiful flower arrangements at The River Cafe
- Mille-Feuille macarons
- A stop at Magnolia had to be done
- The fun and upbeat musical Anything Goes on Broadway
This weekend my parents were here and finally got to see how I’ve settled into my new life in New York. We had the most amazing dinner at The River Cafe in Brooklyn (otherwise known as one of the best meals I’ve ever had) with my roommates, walked the High Line on the West Side, wandered around the West Village, had lunch at Cafe Angelique on Bleecker, browsed stores in SoHo, had a yummy dinner at db Bistro Moderne, saw Anything Goes on Broadway (which rightfully recieved three Tony’s at last night’s awards!), brunched at my fav spot, Sarabeth’s on Central Park South, attended mass at Saint Patrick’s and overall enjoyed lots of walking and soaking up of the city on a rather dreary weekend-weather wise. My company more than made up for it 🙂
How was everyone else’s weekend??
Your weekend sounds wonderful and nothing less than action-packed fun! It rained here, so no overly interesting details to share 🙁
Love Highline! Looks like so much fun.
Also, love your shorts, the cuff is so cute!
me too! there are a million denim shorts to choose from right now (of course), but i really love these H&M ones- easy and comfy!
the high line was definitely one of my favorite little hidden spots while visiting new york city last year… your outfit is really great and so summery.
warm greetings from florida!
thanks, leyla! jealous you get warm weather year round down in florida! i’ll be in miami in july though 🙂
you will definitely get to feel the warm weather in july… hope you are well prepared 🙂
enjoy your time in miami!