- View of Manhattan from The River Cafe
- River Cafe’s signature dessert, The Brooklyn Bridge in chocolate!
- A fav picture I’ve taken recently- atop the High Line
- High Line tracks
- Super cas for a walk along the high line. Zara top, H&M shorts, Enzo Angiolini sandals, Foley + Corinna bag, Urban Outfitters neckalce
- Walkin’ the High Line!
- La Mer watch, bracelets from Anthropologie, Express, CC Skye
- Water atop the High Line
- Oh hey, Diane
- Beautiful flower arrangements at The River Cafe
- Mille-Feuille macarons
- A stop at Magnolia had to be done
- The fun and upbeat musical Anything Goes on Broadway
This weekend my parents were here and finally got to see how I’ve settled into my new life in New York. We had the most amazing dinner at The River Cafe in Brooklyn (otherwise known as one of the best meals I’ve ever had) with my roommates, walked the High Line on the West Side, wandered around the West Village, had lunch at Cafe Angelique on Bleecker, browsed stores in SoHo, had a yummy dinner at db Bistro Moderne, saw Anything Goes on Broadway (which rightfully recieved three Tony’s at last night’s awards!), brunched at my fav spot, Sarabeth’s on Central Park South, attended mass at Saint Patrick’s and overall enjoyed lots of walking and soaking up of the city on a rather dreary weekend-weather wise. My company more than made up for it 🙂
How was everyone else’s weekend??