- Roses (at The American Hotel) + Rebecca Minkoff (last seen here)
- Cookies in cute jars
- Bridgehampton Bakery, Breadzilla
- Jewelry Trunk Show (and what my outdoor dinner parties would look like in my other life)
- Ice cream (chocolate chip) at Big Olaf’s + Piers
- Delish burgers at Bay Burger
- Pretty candles at B.Smith’s
- Home Sweet Home for the weekend
- Americana + Flowers
- Quick style snap (Target dress, Gap Jacket, Enzo Angiolini shoes, Rebecca Minkoff clutch)
- A ‘Sag Harbor Sunset’ at B.Smith’s
- Buoy-decorated building
- Sunset perfection
While you got a peek at my weekend in Sag Harbor over Memorial Day weekend earlier this week, I wanted to share additional snaps I took over my days spent in this charming seaside town. Everything had such character, such style and such delight in it and I could not have loved it more. Plus, I loved playing with the new Samsung SH100 camera that has wi-fi capabilities and let me post photos I took all weekend to Facebook, how cool is that? Twas part of their awesome Coast to Coast Photo Post program in which I participated! You’ll be able to see some of my shots in their Facebook app soon…
How cute does Sag Harbor seem just from these pics, right?!
(Don’t forget to enter the Lulus.com giveaway for a $100 to spend on their site!)
gorgeous photos 🙂
I just happened on this blog from my home post in the DC area. Coincidentally i was in Sag Harbor last weekend too (and B. Smith’s). Brought back nice memories from just a few days back. Thanks!
parallel lives this weekend, terri! so happy you found wit & whimsy 🙂
Cookie jars and roses… what else would a gal need for a sweet Sunday! I loved your editorial on this week’s Links à la Mode! (Psst… I was lucky to be featured;)
susa, so glad you found wit & whimsy and thrilled to have you included in the Links a La Mode!