Sephora is back with one of their few sales of the year and starting today Rouge members get 20% off starting 4/14, VIB members get 15% off and Insiders get 10% off starting 4/18. Use promo code SAVENOW for all tiers and make sure you are logged into your Insiders account to have the promo work (the program is free to sign up!) The sale ends 4/24 and the most popular items and shades do tend to sell out quickly.
I’ve also updated this post to include all my recent favorite purchases so don’t miss those at the end of the post!
Sephora Sale Picks
I’ve rounded up all my favorite beauty products sold at Sephora below. Hope you get something you’re excited about! You’ll find what I purchased below, too.
CLEAN AT SEPHORA MAKEUP SALE PICKS
- Now is the time to splurge on Westman Atelier on sale. If you buy one thing let it be the Baby Cheeks Blush (Shades Petal and Chouchette are my favs). My full review of the brand is here. The Lip Balms (shade Nana is on my lips almost every day but I own all colors now – ha!) and Bronzer are other favorites but frankly the whole line is just so good. I also really like the Vital Skin Drops for glowy, lightweight coverage. They also layer well with a more full coverage foundation.
- This Saie glowy highlighting cream is my go-to primer. Your skin will look AMAZING. It was one of my best beauty discoveries of the last two years- that’s saying a lot! Other favorites by Saie include this blush, their bronzer/brush duo and their setting powder/brush duo which truly is a new favorite big time. And the Saie Lip Blur Lip Color in Classic is a really smooth, high payoff red lipstick. The perfect going out shade. Read my full Saie Beauty Review.
- If you liked my review of Merit Beauty – you can score it on sale now. The blush (in Beverly Hills) and the bronzer stick are not to be missed.
- Ilia makes some of my all-time favorite clean products but if I had to choose one thing – it would be my favorite brow gel. I also love this setting powder (just as good as the Laura Mercier one but with no talc! and really good if you have oily skin).
- Kosas is another brand I really love a lot of the line. Favorites right now include their ultra creamy concealer (great for under eyes!), their brow pencil + brow gel, their deo, this luscious lip oil (I love the clear Jellyfish shade and shade Dip), the mascara, their lipstick and super easy cream to powder shadow.
- If you love lip gloss like I do – this one from Tower28 is really good. I love shade Oat. The Tower28 Sunny Days SPF is also so good. One of my favorite product discoveries last year for sure. It evens out skin tone but can also layer with bb cream or foundation. I wear shade Fairfax. I’ve also been using their new JuiceBalm lip pencil in shade Mix on repeat the last month. It’s so good!
- If you like the plumped up lip look, I recommend the Lawless Forget the Filler lip gloss. I have shade George which is a great nude pink.
CLEAN AT SEPHORA SKINCARE SALE PICKS
- Got acne prone skin? Don’t miss my two favorite cures for it! This Caudalie Purifying Toner and this Acne Serum! Read more about them here. Also in the sale, my very favorite moisturizer for this time of year: this Caudalie SOS cream. You’ll notice an improvement in your dry skin in just one use. I use it nearly every single night. Other clean Caudalie products I love and use regularly include this brightening serum (it’s great for dark spots – I use it every morning!), this brightening moisturizer I use in the morning on no makeup days, this firming serum I’ve already gone through a bottle of this year – it’s great!, this eye balm that’s great for AM and PM, this Brightening Essence every morning, and this detox mask that always sells out and is a favorite for helping clogged pores. I spotted this great set including 3 of my favs in case you want to try out minis before committing. If you want to see some of the items in action – check out my Morning Skincare Routine. And don’t miss my full review of Caudalie.
- Want a new face mask to try? I recommend this amazingly soothing and hydrating Honey Potion mask. And I just rediscovered my love of the Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask over the weekend – major glow and skin feels SO smooth afterwards.
- I use the Youth to the People the Superfood cleanser and the Superfood Cream (it has the best matte finish) daily and I also absolutely love this SuperBerry mask – especially in the winter. This is one of my favorite clean skincare lines.
- If you want to up your glow factor pretty immediately – look no further than this mask I became hooked on this year. And if you suffer from dry skin, I recommend this hydrating serum by the same brand.
- My two favorite Biossance products are a bit pricey so this is a good time to grab them. This plumping serum is super hydrating and revives my skin when applied in the A.M. and this is a favorite AM eye cream.
- This Farmacy melting balm cleanser is a dream to use – makeup literally melts right off and skin is left feeling so soft. I’m restocking my full size and my mini so I can always have one when I travel. Nothing has removed my makeup better and it was a 2022 bestseller with you guys, too! (I prefer it to the Elemis one I used to love, too!)
CLEAN AT SEPHORA HAIR & BODY SALE PICKS
- This charcoal shampoo was one of my best 2020 discoveries and I’ve gone through two tubs since then. It healed my scalp issues, it smells amazing and makes my hair feel so good. I did a full review of the Briogeo Charcoal Shampoo, too.
- My favorite Necessaire body wash is a staple in my shower. I am addicted to the Eucalyptus scent. I also like the brand’s gel deo and their hand cream (the latter of which makes a great gift for a girlfriend!)
ADDITIONAL SEPHORA SKINCARE PICKS
- I was sort of amazed after the first time I used the Clarins Depuffing mask. My jawline was more defined and my face definitely felt less puffy. It has become a fast favorite. Given its price, it is a great one to snag during the sale.
- I love the Wander Beauty Baggage Claim Eye Masks and think they make a great gift for your girlfriends.
- I bought these Tan Luxe tanning drops a few summers back after seeing positive reviews on Instagram and I have to say it is a summer beauty favorite now. From the same brand, this is my go-to tanning body lotion. I couldn’t believe how well it worked on my fair skin. I had largely given up on tanning products (too streaky/too smelly/too bothersome!) but this one made me a believer again. I wrote about them more here. The tanning body lotion is one of the products I hear great things from you guys about time after time.
- I love using this Kiehl’s clay mask when I am breaking out.
- This color correcting cream is great if you experience redness. You don’t need a lot so I prefer to keep the little mini size on hand. There’s a good reason why it has gone viral on TikTok!
ADDITIONAL SEPHORA MAKEUP PICKS
- My favorite mascara for 5+ years running. I can’t quit it. Super full, super voluminous lashes. I’ll be repurchasing a restock as I always do.
- I loooove the Rare Beauty Soft Pinch Liquid Blush. It blends out so beautifully and you only need the tiniest dot as they are really highly pigmented. I have shades Hope and Bliss.
- My #1 foundation for years has been the Armani Luminous Silk Foundation. It has a cult following for good reason. Your skin instantly looks better and more radiant. I just bought my third bottle of it. I wear shade 3 in Winter and shade 4.5 in summer. This is the foundation I always wear when I shoot and wear for weddings and other special ocassions. I also love the brand’s concealer – so creamy yet natural looking and their Lip Power lipsticks are so good! See them all in action here. The line is pricey so the sale is the absolute best time to buy it.
- You guys have heard me rave about the beauty of a makeup setting spray before and if you don’t yet use one, you won’t regret buying this one. I’ve been using my last bottle for the past two years regularly and am only just finishing it – it is worth the price and is a game changer during summer when things get hot and humid.
- I really like Makeup by Mario’s blush and lip liners. Beautiful colors and payoff. And the Makeup by Mario MositureGlow Lip Plumping Serums are one of the best beauty products I tried last year. I now own three shades of the high shine! Absolutely add one (or more!) to your cart.
- The Dior Lip Balm is a true every day favorite of mine. Makes lips look so healthy.
- No other eyeliner has ever come close to replacing my Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner. It is full proof when applied with this brush and it stays on forever. No smudging or smearing like other eyeliners. Believe me when I say this stuff is long-wear. A lot of you bought it last year after seeing it in My Everyday Eye Makeup routine and you guys fell in love, too! The brush is *key* – best liner brush I’ve ever tried.
- This Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo is the brow product I use to fill in my brows and make them look more full. And I also love this Brow Pencil when I am in more of a rush. Her brow products are unmatched IMO.
- This Bobbi Brown corrector is god’s gift to blemishes and dark circles. It does wonders. My shade is Porcelain Bisque. I’ve gone through at least 2 or 3 of these and have been using this product for more than 5 years.
- When I remember to do so, I wear this Clinique Brown mascara on my lower lashes to avoid the dreaded black smudge and have a softer eye look. I learned this trick from a lot of makeup artists and YouTube videos.
- This NARS blush is the prettiest sheer wash of color. I loved it so much I bought it as a gift for my sister in law because I think it is impactful yet so easy to throw on.
- The Tarte Maracuja Juicy Lip Plump is so good. You feel your lips plumping and these are in fact just so juicy. I love how they make lips look and have already collected two colors. TIkTok did not disappoint me with this one – they remained one of my best beauty discoveries of last year.
- Nudestix Nudies Matte Blush in Bare Back has been a favorite of mine of late. I love the shade and the fact that it comes with a brush built in making it great for travel especially.
- The Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Filter is a product I used years ago but brought back into rotation last year and now I bring a mini size of it everywhere when I travel, too. It constantly sells out so if you see your preferred shade – grab it! I use it in shade 1. I apply it after my Saie Primer and then dot it all across my face followed by my Erborian BB Cream on most days.
- The Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerize cream shadow is so gorgeous. Every time I wear the shade Champagne I get compliments on my eye makeup. I loved it so much I bought the shade Oyster Pearl to have as well. And I use them with this palette in shade Exaggereyes by the brand as well.
- Also from Charlotte Tilbury – I adore her lip liners. They majorly help with staying power of your lip color and I like how they help define lips. If you’re not yet using a lip liner – consider this your sign! Or grab this duo – it is a fav I personally bought during the last Sephora sale.
- Lastly from the brand, this mini contour/highlight duo palette is in my travel case for every trip I take. A pretty, subtle glow instantly and easily.
- I rediscovered the Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat High Cover Radiant Under-Eye Concealer in my makeup stash recently and my god- why wasn’t I using this every day? It does wonders to make eyes look less tired, more awake and really does help blur dark circles and fine lines so beautifully. I use Shade 1. If you like the Erborian BB Cream – you’ll like this stuff.
- The Sephora Collection Makeup Tape is little roll of tape and a total game changer if, you too have been trying to master the technique of a precision liquid liner look.
ADDITIONAL SEPHORA HAIR, BODY & TOOLS PICKS
- Given the price of Supergoop, I always stock up when it goes on sale! My favorites include this mineral body SPF + the spray version for harder to reach spots and the Zinc Screen that wears really well under makeup.
- If you’ve been coveting the Dyson Airwrap – now is your chance to get it on sale. I got the new one last year and while I am still practicing – I have to say I understand the hype now. The curls are so bouncy!! Truly makes me look like I’ve had my hair professionally done when I do it right.
- For any scalp woes, I recommend the INKEY Glycolic Acid Scalp Scrub. You leave it on for 10 minutes on wet hair after massaging it in and hair feels crazy clean and soft after rinsing and shampooing as normal.
- This hair towel. If you hate blow drying your hair, do yourself and invest in this so your time spent blow drying. (Also key to improve the health of your hair and minimize heat damage!)
- These Drybar Hair Clips are the best. I sleep with my hair affixed with one in a high bun most nights maintain my curls and also use them when heat styling my hair to section off my hair.
- Using Olaplex No. 3 once a month for the past year has majorly helped heal heat damage and get my hair softer and shinier. I love the ritual of doing this intense bond building mask!
- Speaking of hair masks, I keep this Color Wow one in my shower and it makes my hair SO soft. It’s one of the best hair masks I’ve ever tried. The tub is also huge and you don’t need much.
- I also use this Color Wow No-Frizz Spray before I dry my hair each time. It’s gone viral on TikTok and sold out a ton because it really does help combat frizz. But note: you have to sort of drench your hair in it so use more than you think you should to see results!
- I always keep Kerastase in my shower as my hair stylist and colorist both swear by it. I’m glad it is sold at Sephora these days! Standout SKUs I always use are this blonde hair mask, this hair mask for dry hair, this hair mousse (great if you want more volume when blow drying!) and this blonde shampoo and blonde conditioner. This professional line is expensive so I only ever restock during sales – about once a year because there’s loads of products in each bottle.
- The perfume I bought in Paris last year can be yours now for a discount! It is so light and so fresh. And it was the #1 most bought Sephora item by you guys last year! And I bought this scent for the summer months, too. They’re both beautiful.
- The Phlur Missing Person perfume was a favorite scent discovery last year, too. It’s mysterious and sexy yet light and floral all at the same time. I went through the travel size in record time. I’m going to purchase the full size as part of the sale.
- I LOVE my NuFace. Nothing lifts and contours for definition (and helps my double chin) more. Read my full NuFace Trinity Facial Toning Kit Review.
MY RECENT LATEST FAVORITE SEPHORA PURCHASES
- This Crown Affair Leave-in Conditioner makes hair super silky soft. It’s been great for color-treated hair like mine.
- My current go-to setting powder from One/Size as it majorly helps combat shine. I used up the mini during my month in France and came home to buy the full size immediately. If you have a shiny T-zone, you will not regret using this. I actually prefer the container on the mini so recommend you go with that as it is easier to apply. I’m repurchasing the mini as part of the sale!
- This Gucci Bronzer, it turns out, is as good as everyone says. It adds the prettiest, most natural glow to skin and is pretty fool proof.
- I have fallen in love with the Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream for makeup days. It plumps skin and gives such a pretty glow for under makeup. It is what I used pre-makeup every day I was in France in February and on camera. It has a wonderful finish and I can’t say enough good things about it.
- If you like a dewy base with light coverage – the new Saie Foundation (recommend you apply with their brush or your fingers) may be a great fit for you. I did a try on here and took Shade 3 (which was a surprise to me!)
- I’ve been testing the Summer Fridays Sheer Skin Tint with SPF and really like it. Perfect for no-makeup days.
- The Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder is very cool. It blurs pores with a balm-like texture that also works to balance your skin’s oils throughout the day. It’ll give you a little bit of coverage, too if you want to just wear it alone but I like it layered under my favorite BB Cream or foundation. I got Shade 1. I also really like her cream blush – it is pretty pigmented and a really nice wash of color.
What I’m Buying from the Sale:
. . .
Curious to see some of my makeup picks in action? Check out this video from the other year.
And don’t miss Otherland candles on sale!
What did you end up buying from the sale? I’d love to hear!
You May Also Like:
This post contains affiliate links. Should you purchase something from an affiliate link, I may earn commission, at no cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work!
Love all your clean beauty picks. I’ve been slowly on a mission to switch to clean beauty. I will have to check all of your picks out – especially the Caudalie SOS cream! I’ve transitioned to pretty much all Biossance products – I love them (I hope you do too!)
So glad you enjoyed the post! It was a labor of love to put together 🙂
Thanks for the round up!! If you had to pick, would you go for the Ilia mascara or the Kosas mascara? I’m trying to decide…
Really depends on what you like your lashes to look like! Kosas is mega wattage fluffy lashes and ilia is more natural!
Thanks for the reply! Is there one that you use more than the other? I haven’t been wearing mascara hardly at all since starting to work from home in March, and I want to start wearing it again. I feel like I could get on board with either one, I just want to love it. 🙂
I’d say go with Ilia then- great for every day natural lashes!
Thank you I appreciate your feedback! 🙂
I’ve been debating picking up the Armani Luminous Silk Foundation. I may just have to splurge on it this time round.
If you end up going for it – let me know what you think!