Sephora is back with one of their few sales of the year and it is a great time to stock up on your favorites at a discounted price or splurge on something you’ve been dying to try. If you’re a VIB member, the sale will score you 15% off your purchase, Rouge level get 20% off and all members of the Insider program (free to sign up) will score 10% off. The sale is currently open to Rouge and VIB levels and will soon open to the rest of the Insiders as well.
I’ve rounded up all my favorite beauty products sold at Sephora below – with a focus on clean products as that’s my new personal priority. This sale only happens twice a year so it is worth taking advantage of. Hope you get something you’re excited about!
CLEAN AT SEPHORA SALE PICKS:
- Ilia makes some of my all-time favorite clean products so sharing those first. My favorites include this foundation (I wear shade Formentera), this setting powder (just as good as the Laura Mercier one but with no talc!), this multi-use lip/cheek color (Waking Up and Temptation are my favorite shades), this liquid light (mix a pump with your foundation for the prettiest glow), this concealer (in Chicory), this lipstick (in Wild Rose) and this priming serum that ensures makeup goes on smoothly and stays on.
- I fell in love with the clean skincare brand Youth to the People after I bought this sample set during Sephora’s last sale. I now use the Superfood cleanser and the Superfood Cream (it has the best matte finish) daily and I also absolutely love this SuperBerry mask.
- This Supergoop Zinc Screen is A) my go-to daily SPF for face and B) the only zinc SPF I’ve found that I like.
- I always travel with the Summer Fridays Jet Lag mask as it does wonders for lackluster skin. I also just bought the brand’s new Lip Butter Balm and really like it.
- Whenever I see Drunk Elephant’s Baby Facial I sing Jay Z’s “Holy Grail” in my head because it really is a desert island beauty product for me. Leave it on for 20 minutes once a week and your face is renewed. Goodbye dead skin cells, hello GLOW. The product’s cult status is totally justified.
- The very best matte concealer I have found is this one by Lilah B. I wear shade B.radiant. It is just as good as the NARS one everyone (myself included) loves.
- Great for everyday wear and no-makeup makeup days, is this Kosas tinted face oil that has a cult like following. I use shade 2.
- A clean highlighter I am absolutely in love with is this RMS one which I’ve been using daily.
- If I was told I could only wear one lip color for the rest of my life it would probably be this Bite Beauty one in Brandy (honestly the most photogenic color I’ve ever experience – if I do so say myself – ha! I have this product in 4 shades and with 2,000 reviews clearly I’m not alone in loving it!). Another great clean lip color is the Kosas Weightless Lipstick. The shade Rosewater is an every day favorite for me.
- My very favorite moisturizer is this Caudalie SOS cream. You’ll notice an improvement in your dry skin in just one use. I use it nearly every single night. Other clean Caudalie products I love and use regularly include this brightening serum, this body cream, the Beauty Elixir and this detox mask.
- Want a new face mask to try while in isolation? I recommend this amazingly soothing and hydrating Honey Potion mask or this Glow Recipe Avocado Retinol Sleeping Mask. I own and love both.
- Indie Lee makes my favorite clean toner and this discovery set is a great + affordable way to get introduced to some of her fan favorite products.
ADDITIONAL SEPHORA SKINCARE PICKS:
- Two of my Wander Beauty favorites are the Baggage Claim Eye Masks and Hidden Glow (this is my go-to primer most days!)
- I bought these Tan Luxe tanning drops last summer after seeing positive reviews on Instagram and I have to say it is a summer beauty favorite now. From the same brand, this is my go-to tanning body lotion. I couldn’t believe how well it worked on my fair skin. I had largely given up on tanning products (too streaky/too smelly/too bothersome!) but this one made me a believer again.
ADDITIONAL SEPHORA MAKEUP PICKS:
- My beloved Erborian BB Creme. This is one of my most DM’d about products – I always get the nicest rave reviews from you guys after purchase and try. My shade of Clair has been out of stock for the past few weeks but is finally back! I can’t quit this stuff and love it so much I dedicated a whole blog post about it. Also a little goes a long way – I wear this nearly every day and I still haven’t finished my tube I got last Spring! The brand’s CC Cream, Glow Cream and Color Correcting Cream are also great. I’ve seriously liked everything I’ve tried from this under the radar brand.
- When it comes to more coverage though, I always opt to wear the Armani Luminous Silk Foundation. It has a cult following for good reason. Your skin instantly looks better and more radiant. I just bought my third bottle of it. I wear shade 4.5. This is the foundation I always wear when I shoot.
- I hoard highlighters (it is a problem!) but I always come back to (and travel with the mini size) of this Becca one in Champagne Pop. I also have Opal which is equally as pretty.
- Also from Becca – I really, really love the wear and finish of this lipstick. I have the shade Petal and always get questions about it on Stories when I wear it. It is the perfect pink-y nude.
- You guys have heard me rave about the beauty of a makeup setting spray before and if you don’t yet use one, you won’t regret buying this one. I’ve been using my last bottle for the past two years regularly and am only just finishing it – it is worth the price and is a game changer during summer when things get hot and humid.
- No other eyeliner has ever come close to replacing my Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner. It is full proof when applied with this brush and it stays on forever. No smudging or smearing like other eyeliners. Believe me when I say this stuff is long-wear.
- This NARS concealer is the best I’ve tried and you’ll also often spot it being raved about by makeup artists and YouTuber pros. It’s that good. It’s super easy to apply and incredibly matte which is why I think I love it so much. No greasy finish like other more-oil based concealers I’ve tried. I use the shade Creme Brulee.
- This Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo is the brow product I use to fill in my brows and make them look more full.
- If you love having WOW looking eyelashes like me, I highly recommend this Givenchy eyelash primer. I don’t remember to use it that often but every time I do I am like “I really need to use this more!”
- This Bobbi Brown corrector is god’s gift to blemishes and dark circles. It does wonders. My shade is Porcelain Bisque. I’ve gone through at least 2 or 3 of these and have been using this product for more than 5 years.
- This Blemish setting powder is amazing. It truly blurs imperfections and because it has blemish fighting properties in the formula you’re concealing and treating all at once.
- When I remember to, I wear this Clinique Brown mascara on my lower lashes to avoid the dreaded black smudge and have a softer eye look. I learned this trick from a lot of makeup artists and YouTube videos.
ADDITIONAL SEPHORA HAIR PICKS:
- I use this Amika anti-humidity setting spray on my curls instead of hairspray. There’s no crunch or residue and it keeps my curls intact and perfectly beach-y.
- Want your shower to resemble a spa experience? Buy this Christophe Robin scalp salt scrub and I promise your life will forever be changed. I’m obsessed with this stuff. (See here, here.)
- This hair towel. This towel is a game changer and was one of the best things I bought in 2018. If you hate blow drying your hair, do yourself and invest in this so your time spent blow drying. (Also key to improve the health of your hair and minimize heat damage!)
- These Drybar Hair Clips are the best. I sleep with my hair affixed with one in a high bun every night to maintain my curls and also use them when heat styling my hair.
What I’m Buying from the Sale:
On my personal beauty wish list right now from Sephora? This Dr. Barbara Sturm cream I’ve used before in a sample size and loved, these Glow Drops also by Dr. Barbara Sturm, these CBD bath salts, this glow serum by Farmacy, this Supergoop eye cream that has Zinc and promises to brighten (love the idea of better protecting the delicate under eye area), this set so I can try out the Biossance brand that I’ve heard such good things about, this hair treatment to help some hair damage I’ve been seeing and this Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask that is an old favorite of mine that I no longer have. What I actually purchased though? Another mini Summer Fridays Jet Lag mask, the Farmacy glow serum, a replenishment of my favorite foundation for more coverage (I wear it whenever I shoot photos), a refill of my favorite brow product, this Supergoop eye cream and this Briogio hair treatment given my hair could use some TLC while we are in quarantine.
. . .
What did you end up buying from the sale? I’d love to hear! And be sure to check out my Instagram this week as I’ll be doing IGTV videos about my Sephora favorites so you can see and hear about them in action.