Do you ever have those summers where all of a sudden July is over, you’re melting in August and you realize the season is almost over? I’m 100% having one due to travel schedules and work hours but since Starbucks asked me to partner with them to share how I shake up my summer, I’m determined to soak up the rest of the numbered days. Starbucks Teavana® Shaken Iced Teas are premium loose leave teas shaken by hand 10 times to mix and unlock the unique flavors and are the perfect drink to sip this time of year.
So how does one take advantage of shaking up the summer? Make a summer bucket list of course! Mine includes:
- Indulge in a sundae at DBGB
- Ride the Staten Island Ferry
- Visit the Brooklyn Farmacy
- Go to the American Museum of Natural History
- Get a facial
Starbucks Teavana® Shaken Iced Teas can be sipped in in the following flavors:
- Starbucks Teavana® Shaken Iced Blackberry Mojito Tea Lemonade™
- Starbucks Teavana® Shaken Iced Peach Green Tea Lemonade™ (my personal favorite!)
- Starbucks Teavana® Shaken Iced Black Tea Lemonade™
I’m also sharing my best summer ever on Pinterest so be sure to follow my board here and pin along summer inspiration with me.
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Starbucks through their partnership with POPSUGAR. While I was compensated by POPSUGAR to write a post about Starbucks, all opinions are my own.