It’s a little bit of a weird time to start talking about Spring clothes as I know none of us are entirely sure when we’ll be heading back outside. But I’ve also been having a little fun perusing new Spring arrivals and am starting to get excited about the light at the end of this tunnel. I really had such a hard time narrowing down my picks for this post because there is so much good stuff online right now.
As with every Affordable Finds each month, everything is under $150. The collage is also shoppable and there are a few bonus picks at the bottom, too.
Affordable Finds for Spring
Shop the post:
- This white jumpsuit is so my style! I could see it dressed up for spring events or more casual with sandals or sneakers. Here’s a dress in a similar style I love, too.
- How darling is this denim dress? It also comes in white & I could not believe it is from Target!
- I shared this dress on my IG story yesterday but its too good not to include in this round up also. Love that it also comes in black and a pretty blush color.
- This striped dress is a great classic and would be really cute with a denim or utility jacket.
- Speaking of utility jackets, the cropped style of this one is a fresh take for this season.
- I love the idea of starting to incorporate more Spring into my wardrobe with a cute headband like this gingham one.
- This black jumpsuit is so versatile and a great piece to layer under jackets and sweaters as it warms up. Styles like this are particularly wonderful for hot days I find.
- I’ve never really followed “No white until Memorial Day” so I’m all for pulling your favorite white dresses out for Spring. This shirt dress is a classic shape and made from non-wrinkle material which makes it a must in my book!
- A navy and white striped t-shirt dress is a closet staple for me and one of the first things I pull out every Spring.
- If you’re looking to get into the hoop trend this year, these are a good size and price.
- Love the details on this striped top!
- A denim jacket is a spring staple and this one by Levi’s is a classic option.
- For both work and play, these pants are a great updated style and the fabric is right for transitioning seasons.
- You know my love for these jeans and the distressed, cropped style is just perfect for Spring.
- A classic button down but in linen? Spring weather perfection! Also available in white and a few other colors.
- For layering, I like this light cardigan and love the tie to cinch at the waist.
- This cashmere sweater for under $100 is such a good piece to throw on for early morning or late evenings.
- I really get a lot of wear out of my espadrilles and think the open toe on these is a perfect alternative.
- Similar to my most favorite sneakers, these are another option with great reviews and under $100.
- After a little at home pedicure, it’ll be time to pull out all your favorite sandals like these black ones.
A few more picks:
What are you most excited to wear outside again once it warms up and we can once again make plans?
And a quick PSA that J.Crew has 40% off your purchase today and Anthropologie has curated a shop for working from home that’s currently 40% off, too.
p.s. Lots of new goodness in The Under $100 Shop & a favorite year-round piece.