With the weather finally warming up and a couple of fun trips in the coming months, its been hard to not shop all the great new arrivals hitting stores right now. (Although I am really trying to practice restraint as I prepare for my upcoming move!) In this month’s affordable finds, I pulled together a mix of trendy and classic pieces for a seamless transition to Spring. Of course, all are under $100 and the collage below is completely shoppable so feel free to click around!
shop the post:
- This striped romper would be so perfect for weekend brunch outside.
- The versatility of this white top is endless.
- How darling is this pink dress? It comes in a couple other prints and is under $60!
- I love the idea of dressing up these high waisted shorts for fun spring events as it gets warmer.
- I’m not still 100% on board with the denim skirt trend but this one caught my attention.
- How fun are the pom poms on these shorts?
- Another top that you won’t take off this spring (and under $20!).
- I’m not always into huge earrings but I thought these gold ones made a fun statement.
- This chambray dress is so cute and great for work.
- How chic is this romper?!
- The perfect spring/summer clutch. I also like this one with a top handle.
- I really love these espadrille sneakers.
- Now is the perfect time for a new pair of sunnies (and a super cute case to go with them).
- I keep telling myself I need to stop buying jeans but I think this kick flare style is one of my favorite right now.
[Image from this post]