Happy Monday you guys! Hope you had a great weekend. I’m still on Cloud 9 after Dear Evan Hansen yesterday on Broadway which far exceeded my expectations and was truly one of the best, most moving shows I’ve ever seen.
But onto today’s post! It always surprises me when fall collections start landing in stores this early. I feel like we only just celebrated July 4th! And while I didn’t mind stocking up on fall favorites during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, I’m not quite ready to start adding more sweaters and coats to my closet just yet.
In this month’s budget buys post, I’ve pulled together a bunch of pieces that will refresh your summer wardrobe if you’re not ready for fall favorites just yet. And of course, all under $150!
A few favorites:
- I love the pattern on this wrap dress.
- For trendy styles like these jeans, I hate spending too much. Kick flares for under $40? Yes please!
- A simple ruffle tee that comes in a few great colors.
- This light cotton top is perfect for the super hot August days ahead.
- I’ve been on such a romper kick and I LOVE the pattern on this one.
- I really don’t need another striped t-shirt but this classic style is so good.
- I’m never a huge fan of shorts but these high-waisted ones are really cute.
- If you’re still in need of a cute swimsuit, the high neck on this one piece is so chic.
- The ruffle detail on this dress is so pretty.
- This scalloped tank is perfect for girls night out!
- This romper looks so much more expensive than $60!
- These simple sandals easily pair with pretty much everything in your summer wardrobe.
- Never too many white dresses this summer…this one and this one are both $40 or under and really pretty!
- The little tassels on this bandana are so cute.
Shop the Post:
P.S. A budget friendly lace dress & my recent work out gear favorites.