I’m a big fan of relationships. In beauty, the relationship I love the most is when Sephora teams up with favorite brands to create great, exclusive beauty treats. You may have read my rave review on the Benefit limited edition collections now available, and now I wanted to write a little love song about Tarte and Sephora’s ‘Beauty in a Box’ set designed to create a gorgeous bronze, smoky eye.
The Tarte Bronze Smoky Eye kit is packed with old favorites and some newer ones and I love that all of them are waterproof, water-resistant, or long-wearing and it is especially true for the liquid eyeshadow in the most gorgeous bronze shadow ever. From lids to lips, each product works to create an overall bronze glow topped off with a modern (and much more wearable) take on an old favorite that is the bronze smoky eye.
Tarte’s Beauty in a Box is a $112 value for only $45 exclusively at Sephora. Grab it now as it’ll only be in stores until October. Many thanks to Tarte for sending a box my way to test out!
Here are the stats you need to know:
– Full size Lock & Roll 12-Hour Eyeshadow, burnt bronze
– Full size EmphasEYES™ Waterproof Clay Shadow/Liner, plum
– Full size Rise & Shine Lip Gloss And Stain, nude
– Full size Clean Slate Natural Face Primer
– Deluxe Mineral Powder Bronzer, park ave princess
– Deluxe Lights, Camera, Splashes! Natural Waterproof Mascara
What it is formulated without (love this!):
– Synthetic Fragrances
– Synthetic Dyes