Before I head off to bake up a storm today and spend time with friends (here’s what I have planned for the holiday weekend), I wanted to share a few things I am grateful for on this day of thanks.
- My family who I’ll be missing dearly today. They are my cheerleaders and support system and I am counting down the days till we are together again in December!
- My friends – near and far – who make life so joyful. I’m thankful for the milestones we get to share together and thankful for the many memories we’ve all made together over the years.
- You guys! I am so grateful for the community that wit & whimsy has created and thankful everyday that you guys make this site a part of your routine. Every comment/question/email/tweet – you name it, I take none of it for granted and you all make me so happy every day!
- My amazing partner in crime behind the scenes of wit & whimsy: Kate! She came on board mid-summer and has been a god-send for me. An operational wizard, she helps me so much and now I am convinced I couldn’t do everything without her! Kate, thank you for all you do!
- My new company. 2016 has held a lot of milestones but setting out on self-employment has been the biggest to date no doubt. Everyday I wake up excited about the work I am doing and the people I’m doing it with. I pray I have many, many years ahead of this.
- New York. This city has truly made me someone I’m proud of and I’m grateful for the opportunity to live, create, work, discover and experience here every day.
I hope you enjoy a few moments of reflection today, much laughter and many smiles with loved ones and lots and lots of calories. I’ll have a new post tomorrow, over the weekend and on Monday will share the rest of the outfit seen above!