With Thanksgiving quickly approaching (can you believe it is next week?!), I thought it only appropriate that this month’s budget buys post focus on what to wear this holiday season. While every family and celebration is different when it comes to how formal Thanksgiving dinner is, the number one requirement for this look must be comfort, amiright? Here are a few of my favorite items under $150 that will look chic in all your family photos while still feeling great during that second slice of pie.
There are some majorly good finds in this month’s roundup…read on for more on the above featured items + a few extras.
Shop the Post:
- The bow on this sweater is such a darling touch.
- Velvet is so trendy this year and these pants are are great alternative to a dress for a more formal dinner. I love these.
- The color of this simple shift dress is perfect for Thanksgiving dinner. I love this skirt too!
- Love this simple cocktail ring and these statement earrings to pair with any look.
- Add this faux fur stole to any black dress to take your look up a notch.
- The flared hem of this cashmere sweater is so flattering.
- These shimmery tights will add a fun flare to even the simplest LBD.
- For a more casual look, this buffalo plaid skirt is perfect.
- I LOVE this lace dress.
- A fabulous pair of festive flats.
- Another fun trend this fall: bell sleeves. Isn’t this dress great?
- You can never go wrong with a classic turtleneck sweater or tweed skirt.
p.s. last month’s cozy fall budget buys and 20 sweaters to wear now.
I love all of these outfit ideas! I think my favorite must be the maroon dress! I like wearing something that gives a little extra room for all that amazing Thanksgiving day food!
The Style Scribe
Girl, I FEEL YOU!! I need to make room for multiple rounds 😉