I think we can all agree that men are usually the most difficult to shop for around the holidays. They’re quick to purchase the things they want or need on their own and tend to avoid anything too frivolous. Between my father and brothers, I start my hunt early to find gifts I know they’d never purchase for themselves but will also be practical for their lives. I’ve gathered up a few great items that your dad/brother/boyfriend/husband will surely be happy to receive.
Just like before, the below slideshow has my top 20 picks. Under ‘A few highlights’ you’ll find some favorites from the 20 in the slideshow and then under ‘A few extras’ are some other good picks worth looking into.
A few highlights:
- I’ve learned to never underestimate the power of a great bathrobe and this one for the men in your life looks so luxurious. (I have the female version – trust when I say it is divine…)
- For your gent who is always traveling, these headphones are a must. I swear by mine for every single flight I take.
- Does anyone else appreciate a man in a great pair of shoes? I’m loving these sneakers and these boots.
- Love this nautical tie clip! This coordinating set would also make a great gift.
- And for the bibliophile in your life: this gorgeous set of a cult favorite, a leather bound collection of the best golf courses and a beer enthusiasts guide.
A few more ideas:
- Love the elbow patches on this button down. (What man doesn’t need more shirts?)
- This skincare gift box comes with six must have products. (Every guy I know loves this brand…)
- You can never go wrong with a great tie or leather wallet (love how many colors this one comes in!).
- This portfolio and this iPad case are perfect updates to the traditional briefcase.