Amazon Fashion Finds
I’ve found myself more and more checking Amazon for new Fashion finds as of late and continue to be impressed with their selection. I used to find it too time consuming to sort through so many items to find anything I liked but with in addition to their Shopbop Shop and the ability to search brands I like, they’ve also recently started The Drop for Amazon by fellow influencers, all which have made shopping on Amazon easier.
In 2020, I’d like to continue to share more of what I’m liking from Amazon Fashion in regular posts and I hope you enjoy them! Have you been shopping Amazon for clothes and accessories? Any brands I should put on my radar?
SHOP THE POST:
- Don’t discount the power of a slip dress. Dress it up with heels for a night out or dress it down with sneakers and a denim jacket.
- This is another super versatile dress and under $50.
- The Drop by Amazon has been a new favorite place to shop and I love that they always have staples like this trench.
- You all know at this point my love for a utility jacket like this one.
- How chic is this white blazer?
- This black sweater is screaming my name with the puff sleeve detail.
- Another sweater that is right up my alley, this two tone mock neck style which is from one of my favorite brands.
- I am loving this dot sweater.
- These jeans are a favorite style of mine and at a great price point.
- I love that Amazon stocks some of my favorite brands making shopping favorites like these Levi’s jeans so easy.
- I shared these booties on IG Stories last week but they are worth another mention. They are so perfect for rainy days without the bulk of tall rain boots. And only $55!
- These hoop earrings are so pretty.
- Obsessed with this top handle bag.
- This crew neck tee is another great staple from The Drop. Also comes in white & navy/white stripes.
- How pretty is the lace detail on this top for a ladies night out?
- This romper is so my style and insanely affordable.
p.s. What I packed for Paris in Winter & more affordable favorites.
I love my booties! They are perfect for the rain and go with absolutely everything. I need sweater #6! Such a cute sleeve detail. I am always hesitant to order off Amazon due to quality, so I appreciate this roundup!
Definitely have to be concerning but you can certainly find some gems!
Ummm I am fully obsessed with that handbag! And really contemplating those boots after you posted on IG stories – I hate rain boots so wet NYC days are so hard to dress for!
Get them so we can twin!