The Midwest girl in me has a soft spot for preppy pieces and while I wear them much less often these days than I used to, I still adore J.Crew and Madewell items for their laid back, relaxed items that incorporate more preppy and feminine elements like stripes and ruffles.
These items I pulled here are darling without being over the top ivy-league-esque (phew! Well…with the exception of the shorts, but they were too cute to not include…) and are perfect pieces for your summer wardrobe.
Would you wear any of the items pictured??
- Madewell Summer Plaid tunic, $78
- Lilly Pulitzer Callahan Seersucker shorts, $58
- J.Crew Indigo Stripe Schuyler dress, $168
- Tory Burch Wrap belt, $150
- Burberry Square frame glasses, $210
- Bop Basics Cashmere Striped Grandfather cardigan, $184 (sale)
- Linea Pelle Dylan Disco clutch, $155
- Sperry Top-Siders Bahama shoes, $55