We’re not the biggest fans of animal prints, we won’t lie. Intense leopard prints or far too-in-your-face animal-esque garments are just not our style. However, all that being said, this summer’s safari chic is a look we are digging- in moderation. Yes, moderation is the key to this trend. Favorites to nail this look? Look no further…
- BCBG Ruffled Neckline Printed dress, $218 Soft yet sexy, this dress nails the safari look without being overdone. Plus, BCBG can do hardly no wrong in our minds.
- Lauren Merkin Astrid bag in Python, $395 We adore Lauren Merkin and we’re loving all her bigger bags she’s been churning out recently. we even love this Astrid bag in the shiny python. This fierce bag definitely screams Hissss. In a good way, obvi.
- Joie Bryant Animal print tunic, $175 Joie has been doing tons of subtle animal prints of recent and while this tunic is a bit more blatant, we love the idea of pairing it with jeggings and a pair of chunky wooden heels.
- Knock on Wood ring at ModCloth, $11.99 Cheap accessories that scream safari are really the only way to go when it comes to merchandising a trendy look. ModCloth has tons of easy ways to do this with their selection.
- Dolce Vita Noah platforms, $177 These shoes may not strike you as comfortable, but to hell with comfort! This DV platforms are awesome for summer and we have no doubt will carry you flawlessly into Fall.
- Madewell Brunch shorts in Fossil, $49 We always wish we had more short-worthy weather, but alas San Francisco just doesn’t always give us that luxury. If we were able to, we’d have way more shorts in stock and would grab a pair of these reasonably priced Madwells to top with a safari-inspired tee.
- Kenneth Jay Lane Hammered bangle, $29.99 Love this color. Love the hammered texture to the bangle. And love the stellar price tag on this item!
Subscribe to WIT & Whimsy’s RSS feed for all the latest posts and giveaways and follow w&w on Twitter!