With the summer sun, cool breezes and Katy Perry’s California Gurls having taken the spot of our oh-so coveted deliciously guilty pleasure summer anthem, we’re totally feeling the laid back feel of denim cutoffs, bright accents and cool and easy, breezy dresses and linen rompers.
Enter: Surfer chic(k)!
Summer means easy, breezy basics, but this year they are going to be full of punchy colors and brown accessories and accents. These pieces make us want to set up shop on the beach with a cocktail in hand and not leave for quite some time.
- Quicksilver New River dress, $84
- J.Crew Crochet Bucket hat, $36.50
- Roxy Day Trip Romper, $49.50
- Steve Madden Kasidy sandal, $79
- Kirra Knot Back Rugby Stripe tank, $17.50
- Bullhead Single Roll Dark Distressed short, $29.50
- Old Navy Wooden Bangle, $12.50
- Ray Ban Rare Print Wayfarers, $159
- Essie Nail Polish in Peach Daiquiri, $8
photos courtesy of Roxy, Pacific Sunwear, Old Navy, J.Crew and Piperlime