Somewhat shockingly, gift guide time is upon us! These guides are always such a labor of love but I will say they help tremendously in determining what I want to get friends + family and I hope you find that they help you as well! I scour the web for unique ideas that ideally you won’t be seeing on every other blog you may read but of course if you’re looking for extra help, reach out!
This year for my series of gift guides, I’ll be sourcing 20 top picks per category in a slideshow as seen below, plus a few extras. I’m also pinning loads of other gift ideas and soon will launch a gift guide section in The Shop. This year’s gift guides will cover everything from gifts for guys, for your family, for the person who has everything, for your best friend…and even for yourself 😉
Here’s to a holiday season that is full of hope and unity, you guys! <3
A few highlights:
- This is one of my favorite things I own and I think it’s such a great gift when personalized. As practical as it is chic.
- Know a #girlboss? Get her one of these.
- You can never have enough frames around the house and personalizing a frame and putting in a special memory is a thoughtful yet affordable gift.
- Gifting someone who just had a baby? Think about getting them one of these with their child’s initial.
- This comes in several colors and is great for guys.
A few extras:
- This necklace would be great for your BFF. It’s a great wear-it-everyday option.
- I bought this for my parents as a housewarming gift (monogrammed with our last name) last year and they love using it for entertaining. The quality is excellent for the price.
- This nightshirt can be monogrammed and looks so comfy!
- If your guy or brother is one for accessories, this is a great gift idea.
[Cover image via]