If I’m being honest you guys, this was the first week in a while that seemed to sort of drag on! But let me tell you what an energizing start Monday seemed to have as a result of your answers to this post! I loved reading the comments and the emails from those of you who sent me your answers directly and truly enjoyed getting to know each of you better!
Which leads me to…my first Q&A! I’m going to begin working on a post that answers all of your questions. Several of you requested this so I’m going to do it – so have at it! Please leave below / snap / tweet / email / carrier pigeon your questions to me and I’ll do my best to get all answered very soon in a comprehensive post. (Some of the larger questions / post requests I got like tips for working from home I’ll answer in more dedicated posts) but I can’t wait to hear what you guys would like to know more about.
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Visited the press previews for Everlane & Cynthia Rowley. So much goodness coming! This was a favorite of Everlane’s new offerings.
- Caught up with my friend Angie at Le District. I love this French-inspired spot. It opened last year and is so worth checking out if you’re a fellow francophile like myself and Angie!
- Fit in classes at Pure Barre and Flywheel.
- Got a lot of blog content underway!
- Caught up with Blair over coffees in the West Village.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I am totally going to attempt this trend soon.
- Work from home? Read this!
- AOL featured one of my recent looks!
- Jess’ weekend fall style is perfection.
- Julia shared so many great healthy snack options.
- I’m obsessed with pumpkin and this looks utterly amazing.
- The prettiest coffee tables ever.
- Loved Liz’s look in Sun Valley.
- Honored to have been featured on Six Degrees Society.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- The pink shade of this bag is just so gorgeous. I’d wear it with an all gray ensemble or with a camel coat.
- I adore this peplum sweater.
- Yes to these perfect booties. And these also look comfortable enough for all your fall adventures.
- The prettiest ballet flats I’ve ever seen.
- LOVE this moto jacket (and for suede it’s actually a very reasonable price.)
- File this reversible plaid poncho under: genius wardrobe additions.
- Chicest watch ever? I think so.
- Love the design and cut of this military-inspired jacket.
- Tuckernuck has so many cute new arrivals! Love this off the shoulder bell sleeve top, this affordable cape and this gorgeous top perfect for the holidays.
- My friend and photographer extraordinaire Bekka is a gal of many talents and has a shop full of colorful fun necklaces that she makes so wanted to share it so you can check it out!
- I adore the sleeve detailing on this sweater.
- How gorgeous is this two-tone scarf?
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- What to buy from the major Shopbop sale (PS today is the last day!!)
- Get to know the girlboss behind Cookie DO.
- Styling a fall floral dress with booties.
- My favorite little luxuries.