This week I felt like I *finally* kicked jet lag. I started a new book, I began a new Peloton program and I got to catch up with friends. After having family in town last weekend, this weekend is all about self care. I’m getting a massage, trying a new spot for dinner with a friend and hopefully reading in my favorite nook while also watching Daisy Jones & the Six and Ted Lasso. (Anyone else?!)
I hope you enjoy this week’s edit and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I built out The Beauty Favorites Shop so you can now also shop it by category! All my favorites broken down for easier shopping.
- I also added a Noteworthy Finds section where I’m adding pieces I come across that I love. And the Seasonal Favorites Shop got updated this week with fresh new Spring finds, too! Lastly, I’ve also started adding sizing / coloration details to The Shop. Hope this is helpful!
- Tried two new spots I’ve been wanting to test! I’m going to update my NYC Guide accordingly.
- I worked on finishing my taxes at last. I dread this weeks long exercise every single year and it never gets to easier.
- I worked on *nearly* finalizing the details for my trip to Europe in June!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Immigrant women are leading France’s creative scene.
- How to say you’re sorry.
- Bookmarking this sheet pan gnocchi and these fish tacos for Spring dinners.
- Notre Dame has a re-opening date.
- How to increase happiness through four gratitude practices.
- How to properly recycle your beauty empties.
- An in-depth guide to Brooklyn to purchase by my friend Carly – what to do, where to shop and most importantly, where to eat and drink! She knows NYC’s dining scene in particular so well and I always trust her recs.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Ulta has their 21 days of Beauty sale running right now and it is full of great deals (I was able to get a sneak peek!) so if you’re doing some beauty shopping this weekend – check out this link each day for the special promos.
- And Space NK just launched a 20% off sitewide sale! Some exclusions do apply but they have so many good brands included like Augustinus Bader, Charlotte Tilbury, NARS and lots more!
- This new Soft Beige color of a favorite Sam Edelman loafer is so perfect for Spring!
- And in other Spring shoe news – Madewell has some great springtime-y New Balance sneakers.
- Also from Madewell- I’m very into the grab a pouch to run out of the house these days and this one is affordable and chic.
- One of my favorite bikini tops is now back for the swim season. I love the flattering fit and variety of sizes available.
- In other swim news, this scalloped bikini looks so cute.
- Just added these sweater pants to my cart for cozy WFH days.
- I love the lab grown diamond necklace I ordered earlier this year and now am eyeing a bracelet from the brand’s new drop.
- Zara has so many cute little jackets right now. In particular, I love this denim jacket, this trench, this cropped jacket, this textured jacket, this bomber jacket and this textured jacket.
- Sezane has started dropping Spring and there are so many pretty pieces. I am loving these pants, this cardigan, these trousers (bought and love in size 8!) this sweater (bought it in a L and love it!), these shorts, this bag (bought it in black!), this skirt, this blouse and this dress. The brand also brought back three of my personal favorite pieces I own from last Spring including this lace top (I own size 8), this lace blouse (size 8) and this blazer (seen on here – size 6).
- I absolutely love the Loloi rugs I have in my home and saw they just launched a new collection with Joanna Gaines and the new designs are so beautiful! These rugs are beautifully made, well priced and such a good way to change things up in your home.
- Adding this bag to my wish list.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My Spring Wish List.
- Caudalie Skincare Review.
- What to Pack for a Flight to Paris.
- How to Build a Wardrobe of Quality Basics.
- The Best Things To Do in Paris in Spring.
This post contains affiliate links. Should you purchase something from an affiliate link, I may earn commission, at no cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work!