This week I flew home from California after some much needed time (and lots of hugs) with my BFFs. Then it was straight into diving headfirst into a big project I now have underway and will be revealing in the coming months. I have family in town this weekend but have also booked myself a massage and am looking forward to returning to this book I have been absolutely devouring as well as cooking and enjoying time at home before I am off again next week.
I hope you enjoy this week’s edit and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I gave a full refresh to my Bestsellers shop! If you’ve ever been curious about the most popular products that other w&w readers love – this shop is your answer!
- Snagged John Mayer tickets for this Fall! He is my most-seen artist in concert ever.
- Shared a few things you may not know about me.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Luxury vacations that are surprisingly affordable.
- We will never reach peak croissant. Co-sign!! (Also I spy one of the spots in my Brooklyn Heights Guide mentioned)!
- How to set boundaries with a difficult family member.
- Breakfast ideas to jumpstart your day.
- Emily Henry has cracked the modern romance novel. (I for one adore her books!)
- The best rooftop bars in NYC.
- A good POV on decluttering.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- J.Crew has 40% off so many good spring things this weekend! I curated my favorites from the sale HERE.
- This Spanx bodysuit looks like it would be so flattering on.
- Reformation has so, so many good pieces for the upcoming warmer weather. I am eying these linen shorts, this dress, this dress, this dress, this dress, this dress, this two piece set and this dress. I always size up in this brand FYI!
- Speaking of dresses, I just bought this one in black and love it. It’ll be perfect for dressier occasions in the coming months but I also love that it could be cute with a good pair of flat sandals for more casual outings.
- This affordable striped knit looks perfect for transitional weather.
- Just added this tweed jacket to my Amazon cart.
- More of what I am shopping right now can be found here. So much spring-summer goodness.
- These sandals look like YSL but are a much better price from one of my favorite smaller labels.
- & Other Stories is so good right now. I am loving this striped knit (and this one, too), this dress, this jacket, this dress, this linen blazer, this little bag, these jeans and this dress.
- If you’re looking for a spring workout wardrobe refresh, Vuori has so many pretty new colors of my favorite pieces.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- What to Pack for France in Spring.
- Saie Beauty Review.
- Things in My Closet I’ll Be Wearing this Spring.
- How to Style a Trench Coat.
- My 2023 Goals and Priorities.
This post contains affiliate links. Should you purchase something from an affiliate link, I may earn commission, at no cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work!