In an attempt to keep myself extra occupied and because I know you guys have loved my sale roundups in the past, I compiled a list of things I own and have shared on the blog that are currently marked down. Hope you find something you’re excited about!
These J.Crew jeans. Wearing size 27.
The J.Crew Slip Silk Skirt. I sized down to a Small.
These Everlane loafers I wear so much.
These great weekend jeans. Wearing Size 28.
These jeans, too that I love so much. Size 28.
This classic pair of denim. Size 28.
These J.Crew jeans. Sized down to 27.
This cardigan that comes in two colors. Wearing a Small.
This sweater blazer I own in 2 colors. Wearing a size Small. Perfect to wear with leggings during working from home.
These pajamas. Crisp and classic. Wearing size Small.
The best jogger sweats ever. I own in two colors and size down to Small. They hardly ever go on sale. Also the matching sweatshirt I own and love. I lived in this set at the onset of our social distancing.
This denim jacket. Wearing a Medium. Perfect for pairing over sun dresses.
My overalls. Wearing medium.
My favorite slingbacks. I sized down to a 6.5 from my usual 7. These are so comfortable!
This cute sweater that comes in lots of colors. Wearing a Medium.
These timeless suede heeled booties. Wearing color Light Peach Suede.
Also on sale:
- My favorite everyday bra that rarely goes on sale and the strapless version, too.
- My favorite Madewell bodysuits I own in long sleeve and short sleeve. Sized up to Large in both.
- My Nespresso. I use it every day and couldn’t love it more.
- Bose noise-cancelling headphones. I can’t live without mine.
- The CBD drops and relief cream I love. Use my code witwhimsy for extra savings at checkout.
[Top image via]