In an attempt to keep myself extra occupied and because I know you guys have loved my sale roundups in the past, I compiled a list of things I own and have shared on the blog that are currently marked down. Hope you find something you’re excited about!
Things I Own That Are Currently On Sale
These J.Crew jeans. Wearing size 27.
The J.Crew Slip Silk Skirt. I sized down to a Small.
My beloved Levi’s jeans. Wearing size 28. I really love these jeans.
These Everlane loafers I wear so much.
These great weekend jeans. Wearing Size 28.
These jeans, too that I love so much. Size 28.
This classic pair of denim. Size 28.
These J.Crew jeans. Sized down to 27.
These Marc Fisher boots that always sell out. Also on sale here.
This cardigan that comes in two colors. Wearing a Small.
This sweater blazer I own in 2 colors. Wearing a size Small. Perfect to wear with leggings during working from home.
These pajamas. Crisp and classic. Wearing size Small.
The best jogger sweats ever. I own in two colors and size down to Small. They hardly ever go on sale. Also the matching sweatshirt I own and love. I lived in this set at the onset of our social distancing.
This denim jacket. Wearing a Medium. Perfect for pairing over sun dresses.
My overalls. Wearing medium.
My favorite slingbacks. I sized down to a 6.5 from my usual 7. These are so comfortable!
This cute sweater that comes in lots of colors. Wearing a Medium.
These timeless suede heeled booties. Wearing color Light Peach Suede.
Also on sale:
- My favorite everyday bra that rarely goes on sale and the strapless version, too.
- My favorite Madewell bodysuits I own in long sleeve and short sleeve. Sized up to Large in both.
- My Nespresso. I use it every day and couldn’t love it more.
- Bose noise-cancelling headphones. I can’t live without mine.
- The CBD drops and relief cream I love. Use my code witwhimsy for extra savings at checkout.
[Top image via]