Happy (Cyber) Monday you guys! I’m en route to San Francisco today for a client and will be out West through the week so I spent much of yesterday back in New York working following some much needed time spent unplugged with friends and family in Chicago last week! Today, in honor of Cyber Monday, I thought I’d do a big round up of pieces I’ve shared on the blog that are now on sale! Tis the season for shopping no doubt and I hope you score some good deals today!
This lightweight sweater blazer I wear all the time. I sized down to a Small.
This oversized cable knit sweater that’s great with leggings.
This darling tweed jacket that looks like an expensive IRO one but is so much more affordable.
This pretty pleated skirt is now under $60.
This coat I wear non-stop in the winter.
This camel coat that is so classic. It comes in other colors and I’m considering getting the gray because it is the most flattering fit. Such a good sale price, too!
My favorite lace trimmed cami I have in 2 colors. It’s 25% off!
This jumpsuit that I love for special occasions.
This cute plaid skirt. I sized down to a 4.
The best Spanx faux leather leggings. I wear them in a Medium.
These soft leggings. Only $35 now!
These chic leather leggings. I wear a size 6 and had them hemmed to be perfectly ankle length. They’re majorly marked down.
This New York sweatshirt that’s perfect for weekends.
This $25 sweater that comes in 4 colors. I love this sweater for Winter nights out.
This vintage pajama set. I sized down to a size small.
This classic and warm J.Crew coat that never goes out of style. (I’ve had it since 2015!)
These comfortable and chic booties literally just got marked down and now are an extra 30% off!
Ok and a few other items I spotted that I own, love and are on sale:
- These fun holiday PJs that I love for December.
- My Nespresso machine that I’m obsessed with.
- My favorite strapless bra!
- My favorite flattering one piece swimsuit is 25% off.
- The best cashmere sweater you guys have heard me rave about for years. I own it in black and gray.
- I got this basket for my new place and absolutely love it.
- This faux fur throw is always on my couch through Fall & Winter.
- On a recent trip to Old Navy I picked up these pants, this top + these cute sleep shorts. They’re all on sale today.
- This croissant ornament brings me an inordinate amount of joy.
- These are the pair of UGGs I’ve been sporting for the past few years. I love the extra supportive platform that makes these feel like walking on clouds.
- These Lou & Grey sweatpants are the softest, coziest things ever to wear around the house. I live in them while at home on cold nights. I also have these leggings that are great, too. (Think I’m going to buy these, too).
And a few favorite Cyber Week sales I spotted happening today:
- Amazon: Loads of markdowns across categories. Don’t miss shopping Amazon Fashion for great deals on shoes, coats and accessories (they have great finds like this coat!) and also a lot of my favorite home items will be marked down, too!
- Anthropologie: 30% off everything! I bought this, this (in cream) and these.
- Brooklinen: Longtime readers know I’m obsessed with Brooklinen’s Classic Sheets and Bath Towels and they’re doing up to 20% off. I can’t recommend this brand enough – go ahead and treat yo self and upgrade your bed or bath!
- Club Monaco: You can get up to 35% off your order! Their new arrivals are really good but I always think buying a coat from CM this time of year is the best bet. There’s also now 40% off extra on sale items!
- J.Crew: 50% off your purchase! They have some fun Home gifts this year, great options for gifts for the guys in your life and so many fun options for holiday dressing like this top, this jacket, this dress, this skirt and this dress. And don’t miss the coats! (Sale items are now also an extra 60% off!)
- Net a Porter: Get an extra 15% off sale items!
- Shopbop: Extra 30% off sale items.
- Stuart Weitzman: Take an extra 20% off sale items (lots of boots included!)
- Truffle: I swear by the brand’s clarity clutches for travel (see my travel essentials here) and the brand is doing 25% off your entire your purchase!! Last year I gave a clarity clutch to my sister and think it makes such a chic yet practical gift for the person who loves to travel.
- Tuckernuck: Use code GOWILD for up to 30% off and check their new arrivals some really great finds (especially for holiday party pieces!)