Fall is in full effect here in New York and it was a great welcome back after a weekend in California. I’m sure you have noticed that velvet and suede have been everywhere this season. Its been fun to mix things up and I’ve recently been loving adding a few of these luxurious fabrics into my typical fall wardrobe of sweaters and denim.
In this month’s budget buys, I’ve rounded up some of my favorite velvet and suede pieces all under $150. Let me know if you end up picking any of these items out!
Shop the Post:
- I styled this skirt with an oversized sweater last week (here) and its quickly become a go to fall look. At $98 it is a total steal.
- I love the idea of a great black jumpsuit to replace the classic LBD and the neckline of this velvet one is so chic.
- The flirty ruffles on this top are so fun!
- The jewel tone color of these adorable flats is the perfect statement.
- Mark my words, these heels will be on repeat this holiday season.
- The bow on the back of this sweater is so pretty! I just bought it in the ivory color.
- This velvet LDB is just the perfect amount sexy and classic.
- I kind of love the idea of dressing up a simple pony tail with a fun bow like this one.
- This skinny black pants are perfect for everything from work to a girls night out.
- How chic is this clutch?!
- The velvet and tie sleeves on this blazer really elevate this classic item. I also love this one.
- Isn’t this blue suede coat so cool and unique? The perfect outfit topper.
- I love the tassel detail on this fold over clutch.