There are some brands out there that just get it. They create embody a unique company spirit (after my own heart), have clever positioning and deliver exactly what the consumer wants (and often needs). Eyeglass company Warby Parker is one of those brands.
The sassy and rebellious folks over there invited me down to their Flatiron offices last week and I got to check out their collections and hear about upcoming plans (like a retail space in New York and…drum roll, please…sunglasses!!)
Few favorite things about WP and a few things to know about ’em:
- Their designs are rad. You’ve got your classics and you’ve got your bolder looks. Can’t go wrong with either.
- All their glasses are $95 (even Rx glasses!)
- They offer free shipping and returns and a Virtual Try On feature on their site- LOVE.
- I’ll be soon ordering myself a pair of the Sinclairs– they were my favorite.
- They do good stuff for others, too.
Yes, there is indeed a monocle.
The Warby Parker tortoise shell is frame perfection.
Office displays include cool old books and vintage typewriters.
Thanks so much to Brian over at Warby Parker for having me!
p.s. Thank you all for the love on the WIT & Whimsy’s new look!! All the love on this post made me smile throughout what’s been a rather stressful week so THANK YOU! xoxo