For a short week it certainly felt long! I fit loads in. I took my first Physique 57 class (I am so sore!), saw The King & I which was just so magical that I had a grin across my face the entire production, and tried out Bar Sardine thanks to this list. This weekend I’m actually staying put in New York! I can’t wait to soak up this beautiful spring weather and get in some errands and some much needed Zzzzsss. June is going to be a marathon of a month so I’ll be properly soaking up the last of May – what about you?
Hope you enjoy this week’s roundup and have a great weekend!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- The other week I had the most amazing treat sent to me: Cookie Do. Choose from a variety of flavor combos (I had ‘The Everything’ and ‘Oatmeal M&M’ and they were both to die for) and have the most delicious cookie dough sent straight to your door. It’s pretty genius if you ask me. I can’t recommend it enough!
- Give me all the quinoa salads, please.
- I love the idea of a gap year to travel. Major wanderlust.
- Seriously though…what happened to you J.Crew?
- This skirt on Blair is everything.
- Nicolette got married and her photos couldn’t be prettier.
- I love a good mashup.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- I am newly obsessed with the brand Saylor. So many pretty, feminine pieces! This dress is my favorite.
- If you’re in New York and want to shop sample sales in June, here’s your guide. And my tips on shopping them.
- This cute romper is under $50!
- One of my favorite pair of wedges are now 50% off! They are so comfortable and are perfect with silk shorts or easy, breezy dresses.
- Found: the perfect little white dress.
- This clutch is so cool.
- I need to decorate a new office so thinking one of these is essential.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- A handy guide for the best things to do in NYC this summer.
- A head-to-toe neutrals look.
- Tricks to wash your face from my favorite skin spa.
- Denim jacket outfit inspo.
[Photo via Pinterest]
This weekend is jam-packed and I’m already starting to regret it a bit – sometimes staying in town and catching up on Zzzzzs needs to be priority #1!
Great post! I love that peach clutch too, so pretty!
Have a great sunday!
x Fiona THEDASHINGRIDER.com