This week was a busy one but it was nice to get back into my groove of seeing friends, catching up with my clients and working out. (The latter being a large dose of reality – I was pretty much sweating out butter I think – HA!)
This weekend I’m going to check out the new fashion exhibit at The Met’s Costume Institute and hopefully continue working out and eating a little bit better! (Wish me luck :)) Hope you guys have a great one!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Got caught up with Kate on all things wit & whimsy and hit up De Maria with Bekka. (It has been on my bucket list since it opened.)
- Tried my hand at my spiralizer for the third time. Do you guys have any great recipe recos for using a spiralizer? I haven’t loved any of my zoodle concoctions so would love to hear what you guys have had good experiences with!
- Took a great class at Rumble Boxing! I’m liking boxing classes more and more every time I do one as I begin to be more comfortable and gain some confidence with the moves. Rumble is particularly great as you do half the class on the floor (aka weights and abs and squats, etc.) and then half at the boxing bags. It’s such a good workout and I find boxing to be the best stress relief! Take Rob Sulaver’s class if you’re in NYC.
- Saw the New York Philharmonic play the music from Breakfast at Tiffany’s and it was a dream! Audrey Hepburn is my favorite and it was so nice to get dressed up and have a night out on the town.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- This video had BRILLIANT travel hacks for your toiletries.
- And speaking of hacks, here are so many genius ways to use an ice cube tray! So going to try some of those.
- These sound delicious and I’m going to try and make them ASAP!
- Summer is around the corner which means so is ice cream season in NYC!
- I know several of you have summer trips to Paris planned so check out Jess’ post on outfit inspo! (Thanks for including me, Jess!)
- An interesting read on the demise of J.Crew. It’s very rare that I buy anything there these days – maybe an impulse purchase or two of a cute top or pair of shorts – but I’d love to see them come back from this. (Here is where I primarily shop, btw.) That being said, I loved this denim hack they shared.
- Loved this look of Blair’s, this one of Bradley’s & this one of Krystal’s.
- Handy Gmail hacks. (I really need to get a better handle on my inboxes! I’m extremely responsive but could definitely be organized…)
- Bookmarking these summer beach reads.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- An easy, breezy white tank that would look perfect paired with jeans.
- I would also love to style this top with jeans. So perfectly romantic for summer!
- How cute are these shoes?
- This one piece is so chic!
- This top totally has my name it.
- I could barely believe this little floral dress was only $49.
- I love the bohemian vibe of this dress.
- Love this eyelet romper!
- The cutest little eye mask!
- I sadly can’t go braless but if I could I’d be snapping up this pretty lace $98 dress with a sassy open back!
- Everlane has more of their 100% Human collection back in stock! I bought this hoodie.
- I really don’t need another striped top but this one is pink! How can one resist?!
- So much yes to these Madewell jeans.
- I always love a scalloped hem. This bow skirt is also so cute!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Talking wardrobe classics.
- Still really loving this romper.
- The statement pant is where it’s at for transitional dressing.
- My May beauty edit.
- Cute denim for days.
- Feedback from this year’s reader survey.