I blinked and this week was over! I was so busy and exhausted and therefore, as you may have spotted, failed to get up my usual 5 blog posts as a result. I just felt like I couldn’t keep up this week. You know those kind of weeks, right?
Anyhow I’m glad it’s Friday and that tomorrow I am headed off to California! I’m visiting with friends from college two of whom recently had little boys that I can’t wait to meet. From there I am headed to Minneapolis for the July 4th holiday weekend. So excited!
Hope you guys have a great weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Had Take 2 of visiting Storm King for an upcoming project! We were supposed to go the other week but got rained out. The park & museum are so inspiring. Will share a full post soon!
- Caught up with Carly over very cute (but not tasty) coffees!
- Had breakfast with Estee Lauder, popped by an event for Chloe’s Soft Serve (it was so good & only 3 ingredients!) and checked out the new The White Company store in the Flatiron (it’s stunning!)
- Finally tried Daily Provisions! Sadly they were sold out of the insta-famous everything croissants so I’ll have to go back soon but the bacon, egg & cheese sandwich was out of this world. Highly recommend this spot!
- I also on-boarded my new intern for my consulting business and I’m already feeling relieved in having a bit of help on that side of my work for the first time since starting out on my own a year ago!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- These are apparently the most Instagrammed vacation spots.
- Still loving all of Julia’s Provence photos!
- Loved getting a peek at Jo Malone’s day.
- 5 things you need for summer according to the NYT.
- Summer outfit inspo from Jess.
- I’m bookmarking Rebecca’s Parisian apartment rental for my next trip!
- More ways to enjoy rose wine this summer.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- These tie front shorts are so versatile! I’d dress them up with my favorite silk tank and espadrilles.
- These earrings are so fun for summer.
- I don’t wear a lot of maxi dresses but this one caught my eye. This one is cute, too.
- This little red crossbody would be great year round! My small red bags are some of my most used!
- Ooo la la, rosegold mules!
- These sandals look like Joie but are actually a very affordable alternative! Four color options but I like the nude/white best.
- This ruffled one shoulder top is super versatile. And only $59!
- The design of this bag is so timeless.
- These flats are in a perfect color for go-to wear year round.
- This pretty striped dress could double as a pool / beach coverup.
- Speaking of good dresses, my favorite Everlane just launched a beautiful new series of cool cotton dresses perfect for summer.
- YES to these heels from…Target!?
- Such a cute bow in the back of this top.
- Gigi New York just launched a sale! It opens to the public on 6/25 but you can shop it early here.
- OMG did you see that AWAY launched a minions collab? I LOVE the minions!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My June favorites.
- Travel tips + tricks.
- Loads of cute and affordable dresses.
- Thoughts on meditation.
- Tons of updates to the Under $100 Shop!