This week flew by due to so much fun friend time! Now I’m back in the air and headed to the land of 10,000 lakes for the holiday weekend. What are you guys doing for the 4th!? Do, tell and whatever it is stay safe and have so much fun!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Spent the week in California with some of my best friends – two of whom just had babies who I got to snuggle with and you guys…it was the best!
- Finally got to try Insta-worthy SF restaurant Leo’s Oyster Bar. Such a cute spot!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- An interesting read on inflammation. So intrigued by this!
- Love this look of Kate’s.
- Healthy swaps for your favorite foods.
- Since moving and being on the road my morning routine has been OFF. I appreciated Jacey sharing her new routine.
- Adding these to my summer menu, stat.
- Love Alice’s top and photos of Paris in this post.
- I loved this read on wellness being all the rage.
- This top was such a good find by Carly!
- Ways to have a healthier plane ride.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- I love the bow straps on this dress!
- Speaking of dresses, I love this pattern!
- The embroidery on this top is so pretty.
- Cuyana launched curated design sets that are so chic!
- May just have to get this sweatshirt to represent my favorite state.
- Earmarking these sandals I saw all over Instagram last summer as they are now fully back in stock!
- Club Monaco just added loads of cute styles to their sale section! And lots of them get an extra 30% off!
- Love this dress that looks much more expensive than its price tag.
- These little bow slides are too perfect.
- Ann Taylor is doing 50% off sitewide this weekend – hey yo!
- And Rag & Bone has an extra 30% off their sale items. AKA: The perfect time to buy jeans. (Their jeans are my favorite! You feel instantly skinnier when you put them on – it’s some sort of magic!)
- Just bought these little fringe slides. How cute are they!?
- This dress! Love it.
- Kate Spade has an extra 30% off their sale this weekend! I have this bag in black and love the colorblock version on sale!
- I don’t wear a lot of yellow but this top may convince me to change my mind!
- This dress would be a great go-to all summer long.
- Love the blush shade of this bag.
- Loeffler Randall has so many great shoes on sale! They make some of my favorite pairs that I own. The amount I wear them always warrants their price.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Affordable weekend wear.
- The perfect slip dress.
- Ways to improve your workouts.
- Everything I’ve learned about anti-aging.
- I am obsessed with this romper.
- So many cute gingham picks.