TGIF! I am so excited to be spending my weekend in San Francisco.
But I’ll be heading back to NYC on Sunday evening in order to celebrate my birthday in the Big Apple!
I am turning 30 and I have to say it feels pretty apropos to be spending my weekend half in the city that raised me in my early 20s and then ending it in the city that helped me grow in my late 20s.
I have a super fun post planned for Monday so I hope you’ll check back to see it!
And PSA: I recently tried out a service called Wine Awesomeness which is almost like a Birchbox for wine. Each shipment is carefully curated and it is not only affordable but ensures you always have some stellar bottles to pick from for park picnics, girls night or a regular old TV viewing with your roommates.
I loved it so much that we’re working together to offer wit & whimsy readers your first wine delivery FREE! Click here to get your first shipment. (And report back on what you think!)
Now that that’s over…here’s this week’s roundup! Have a great weekend!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I loved this look from Chassity.
- Julia shot at one of my favorite SF spots.
- This little girl is killin’ the game.
- These photos Jess took in Central Park are too cute for words.
- I loved this look from Jess (her blog is a new favorite of mine.)
- This watermelon granita Julia posted sounds so refreshing and delicious.
- Grace has great tips to leave your hair frizz-free.
- Aziz Ansari on modern romance. So good.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- My friend Mackenzie’s shop has the cutest new arrivals.
- This skirt is so cute and only $55!
- I bought these sandals and this dress from Gap and wore them this week and am slightly obsessed. So affordable and so easy to pair together & be out the door.
- An easy, breezy tank that is only $30 and comes in ten colors!
- This romper is so chic – and on sale!
- In case you missed their mention earlier this week, these lace up heels are awesome.
- Gigi New York is offering free personalization this weekend! Get their darling clutches or chic phone cases monogrammed FO FREE!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- A new take on the LBD.
- A brand new series on wit & whimsy – yay!
- Channeling Sandy from Grease in this ensemble.
- A guide to getting more volume in your hair.
[Image via Pinterest]