This week was the perfect mix of hustling and making sure I had time for myself. I worked out, caught up with girlfriends and had a great week of work. I booked a fun trip for later this summer, too! This weekend I’m looking forward to spending time in my neighborhood and hopefully getting some extra winks. What are you guys doing? Anything fun?
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Watched my favorite movie, Sabrina, in Bryant Park under the city lights. It was a perfect night to picnic and take in the movie!
- Visited upscale furniture consignment store Decor NYC and got ALL of the design inspo. If you’re in New York, I highly recommend checking out this store. The inventory changes all the time and there are so many amazing, well priced gems in there. Everything from mirrors and art to couches and side tables.
- Totally & utterly binge watched Younger. I am obsessed! Do any of you watch it!?
- Celebrated the launch of Fresh’s Vitamin Nectar Face Cream which smells just as good as the beloved mask but is light and builds glow the more you use it!
- Took a Flywheel class on their new bikes! They just rolled them out and they are very cool and designed for a better ride. (They also have new shoes!)
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- My friend sent me this piece on 3 women’s perspectives on aging and I just loved it! As I’m now in my 30s I think about aging and expectations a lot but really what’s important is living life to the fullest for yourself and for those you love.
- RIP Colette.
- Love this read on saying “no”.
- I always enjoy reading Travel + Leisure’s “World Best” awards. Cue the wanderlust!
- THIS. I have so much to say on this topic and this nailed a lot of how I feel.
- How gorgeous is Caroline’s office?
- Strawberry Raspberry Rose slushies? Yes, please.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- These booties have over 1,000 reviews on Nordstrom and are now on sale! You can wear them all year long. And from the same brand, these riding boots which have over 2,000 good reviews!
- I bought this tank this week and you guys I am obsessed. The fit is SO flattering! (Size up! I got a 10 and it is perfect but normally I wear an 8 in this brand.)
- How good are Everlane’s new sweatshirts?! The blush one has my name all over it! AND their Day Heel (which sold out in hours) is back and a new shade is blush. Dying over them.
- Speaking of blush…Nike just dropped a CHROME BLUSH Collection. And it is BEYOND. I want one of practically everything but settled for these!
- How cute is the strap on this bag?
- How chic is this watch? I love how unique it is.
- This romper is so cute to throw on and look put together pronto.
- These are the perfect wear-all-the-time sandals.
- Madewell has some great new arrivals! I particularly love this jacket (and you can’t beat the $98 price) and this jacket, too!
- I need this dress to live in on hot days.
- This bow bank tank is so darling.
- I thought this romper was going to be Shoshanna and it turned out to be only $75! So cute.
- Loving this hat.
- Yesssss to this tote. #summermoto
- This bag is so sleek and would be great to wear year round.
- Love this tiered tank.
- This gorgeous white dress couldn’t be more my style!
- Bandier is doing an extra 25% off sale! There are LOADS of good styles to choose from.
- This little straw bag is so cute!
- I added a whole tab of my favorite Nordstrom Sale picks, by the way! Find it in the menu up top or click HERE! I’ll be keeping it updated regularly.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My favorite packing + travel hacks.
- Sharing my visit to Storm King Art Center.
- Summer outfit inspo.
- My picks from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
- My current favorite casual (and only $70) dress.