Happy Friday you guys! Hope you had a great week and have fun weekend plans ahead. I’m in California until Tuesday – soaking up the sunshine and time with my best friends. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and thank you so much for popping by!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Got to preview some cool new products coming from Living Proof. I can’t wait to share them with you guys because they are awesome.
- Added an ‘Ask Meghan’ feature to the site! If you have something you want to ask just easily submit it here!
- Previewed the new items coming from Canvas Home which is a line of homeware I absolutely love!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- File under things I need: The new Diptyque New York candle.
- Speaking of scents, this is such a fun read on the history of perfume in France. I went to Fragonard on a trip in high school and still remember it vividly! (Thank you to my very own The Skimm – aka my mom – for sending this article to me!)
- How to get rid of negativity in your life.
- Hello, might I move in to any of these please?
- This was a great read on how to pursue the career calling you feel deep inside.
- After reading this, I downloaded the app and it is great!
- Love Cait’s look here.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- My favorite striped tee of all time (the fabric is THE BEST) is back in stock!
- I love the detailing on this romper. It could even work in winter when paired with heeled booties and tights + a leather jacket.
- I was drooling over the new Pottery Barn catalog that arrived in the mail this week. It is filled with so many new things that would go perfectly in my apartment. (*Hides credit card promptly*).
- Swooning over this The Daily Edited Bag!
- How pretty is this dress?!
- AG makes my favorite pair of ankle jeans and I’m loving the hem on these.
- I popped into Ann Taylor this week and walked out with this top (the bows in the back!) and this tee which has the cutest sleeves (a girl working in the store had it on with boyfriend jeans + red pump and it was so cute! Naturally, going to copy the ensemble ASAP.)
- Love the back on this sweatshirt that’s perfect for going to / coming from workouts. And these workout leggings are so chic!
- Yes, yes, yes to this Madewell utility jacket. It’s so versatile!
- Speaking of Madewell, I love this new tote they came out with.
- How chic are these booties?
- And this watch?
- Lots of great finds under $100 here.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- This cool girl is on a mission to change how we travel.
- What I learned about wine in France.
- How to get super glowy skin.
- Some thoughts on saying “sorry” too much. (Loved your guys’ comments here!)
- My August Beauty Edit.
- Why I love summer weekends in New York.