If I’m being honest, I was willing this week to be a short one but it felt quite the opposite! I’m off to Colorado very early on Sunday morning and I’m so excited to be out there that I wanted this week to be gone in the blink of an eye! I booked the trip rather spontaneously a few weeks ago and I’m looking forward to time with family and lots of fresh air.
This week’s weekly roundup is a robust one so I hope you enjoy it & have a great weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Finally got a lot of outfits shot! With the heat and scheduling I’ve been slacking big time. Get ready for lots of new looks to hit your browser soon!
- Checked out some newer beauty brands at the Indie Beauty Expo.
- Fit in yoga, Flywheel and barre classes. (My 10 year college reunion is approaching…!)
- Started reading Julia Childs’ “My Life in France” and am loving it so much.
- Attended an event with Farmacy & Satya which included bracelet making & rooftop meditation!
- Caught up with my friend Hitha.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Vogue has given my neighborhood their stamp of approval!
- Love Cait’s SF recommendations!
- Great tips for taking care of your clothes.
- How to travel “if you’re young & broke”.
- Need to try these gluten free muffins of Kat’s.
- This trip of Ashley’s looks amazing!
- I learned a lot from this article on what to know before you cut out dairy.
- How to make a difference in causes that matter to you.
- Apps to help with work / life balance.
- Anyone else super excited to see this movie!?
- An average day in Martha Stewart’s life (fascinating!)
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- This photo doesn’t do these boots justice. I saw a photo on Facebook where they looked great.
- Framebridge x Target debuted a collection of chic frames together!
- This is my all time favorite bra and it’s now on sale! I have it in multiple colors and it truly is the best, most comfortable one I’ve ever owned.
- Have added this dress to my fall wishlist! I love it.
- Club Monaco is doing the best jackets. I love this one, this one and this one.
- I’ve completely updated The Shop! Fall Favorites are back, loads of good finds are in the Under $100 category & my favorites (things I own & love) are also up to date!
- Oh man, Everlane launched the most gorgeous totes!! This blush one is my favorite.
- This dress looks so comfy and would be perfect to transition into Fall.
- Speaking of dresses, this one is so pretty & looks more expensive than it’s under $100 price tag!
- These booties will go with everything this fall and come in four colors!
- Obsessed with this skirt + can hardly believe the price tag!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Everything to know about coloring your hair.
- A day trip to Sonoma.
- How I get out of a rut (+ a skincare line I’m loving).
- My new apartment!
- A career Q&A.
- Thoughts on being self conscious.
- Easy ways to improve your workouts.
- Affordable early fall clothes.