Happy Friday you guys! Hope you’ve had a great (+ short!) week. I’m still overseas and spending little time in front of a computer so keeping it short & sweet for today! Enjoy this week’s roundup and have a great weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Been spending time in Sicily with The Wines of Sicily. Am learning so much, drinking great wines and eating too much ;).
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I was rather blown away by the before and after photos of this this Chicago home (a rental no less!)
- Curious to try this new beauty trend.
- Jacey shared a few Instragram-worthy spots in NYC (…have you check out my roundup here?).
- Loved this look on Blair.
- Here are five drugstore highlighters. (I can vouch for the Maybelline one!)
- Ever since seeing Dear Evan Hansen I became a fan of Ben Platt’s so I’m super excited he is going to be creating an album of original music!
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Sole Society has so many cute hats for Fall!
- These Gucci loafer knockoffs look just as chic but are under $100!
- I can’t get enough of duster cardigans for this time of year and this one is under $50.
- I’ve been adding lots of great fall finds here if you’re in the mood for some online shopping!
- These loafers are like the flat and affordable versions of those Manolo Blahniks we all know.
- Loving the look of this bomber jacket.
- Another perfect sweater for fall.
- How chic is this trench cape?
- This draped suede jacket is a fall staple and under $100.
- I tend to be attracted to more subtle jewelry but I’m really liking these geometric statement earrings.
- Shared this coat last week but now it is 40% off so sharing again! I’m getting it as soon as I’m back in the states.
- Slingbacks are having a major moment right now and this just-released pair are super chic.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Back together with my favorite denim.
- What I packed for Sicily.
- Everything I learned about wine in France.
- The best products for sensitive skin.
- Beauty products I’ve loved recently.
- A visit to Storm King Art Center.