I’ve never been so ready for Friday! I am looking forward to plans this weekend that all involve food + friends and also hope to catch up on my sleep. It’s supposed to be cooler weather finally and I plan to take full advantage.
Hope you guys have a great one! Enjoy the roundup and see you back here on Monday! xx
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I worked so much that this week that I have hardly anything to share – ha! I had two press days for a client and then yesterday was utterly exhausted. I made it out of the house for pilates and to get my nails done though! And this morning I’m heading up to The Met with Taylor.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Podcast recommendations. (Any readers out there have ones you love!? I’m ready to mix mine up!)
- Jules’ is the cutest.
- Fall recipes to inspire your next meal. (I can’t wait to pull out my slow cooker!)
- How to bring your vacation home with you.
- 73 Questions with Zac Efron.
- New York Times’ editors’ guide to Paris.
- It’s time to get thee a blazer! (Remember this post last week!?)
- How to fight insomnia naturally.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- The Shopbop sale with up to 25% off is almost over! Don’t delay. Here’s what I recommended buying. And PSA: my favorite boots are included in the sale!
- I wear my suede leggings all of the time in Fall & Winter and I just spotted some super nice quality ones at Old Navy this week. Shop them here.
- Speaking of Old Navy, they have loads of affordable booties.
- Loving the new case TRUFFLE released. So perfect for travel! Their pouches are also my favorite.
- How gorgeous is this bomber jacket?
- Love the color of this sweater. And this one!
- These are a great pair of chic + affordable jeans.
- How cool is this military-inspired jacket?
- Just bought this belt.
- These booties look a lot more expensive than they are.
- I love a good trench coat & this one is so affordable! This is another good one, too.
- These would look so great with dresses or skirts.
- Very into what Levi’s has been doing lately – this pair looks so comfy.
- Scarf season is almost upon us! Love this one.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- I finally shared my holy grail beauty products!
- Fall work wear inspiration.
- Thoughts on saying “Sorry” less.
- Budget buys for Fall.
- A red dress moment.
- How I reset after traveling.