What a week. Monday I felt so on edge and cried multiple times. I sought solace through time with friends, de-stressing workouts and new Fall TV. (Anyone else so glad Will & Grace is back?) I kept thinking about what a scary world we’re living in and how a little kindness can go a long way. I’m going to carry that sentiment with me in the weeks and months ahead. Will you join me in it?!
Have a wonderful, wonderful weekend you guys. xo
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Did some self care with a meditation class at Inscape and classes at Rumble, Flywheel, Flybarre and hot yoga. The time spent doing this was much needed to focus + reset.
- Visited a holiday gift showcase – it’s almost gift guide time (oy!)
- Got a much needed facial at Mario Badescu.
- Contacted my representatives to voice my concerns over further gun control being needed. This made it so easy to do.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Loved Grace’s call to action for three nice things we can all easily do.
- This moment had me in tears.
- Ellen always has the right words and this video is full of beautiful reminders of people doing GOOD in the world.
- How major are Jane & Helen walking this runway?
- Flight booking hacks to save you time + money.
- So many yummy Fall recipes.
- How to organize your big tote bag.
- I need to make Kat’s yummy apple cinnamon muffins.
- Love this outfit of Jess’.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Mary Jane perfection! I just bought these and can’t wait to wear them with holiday party dresses when paired with tights.
- Sole Society has some great new arrivals like these over the knee boots, these booties & this bag!
- I just got these in the mail and frankly was blown away at the quality. I’m not usually one to buy designer knockoffs but decided to give these a go and truly love how expensive they look. (FYI: I did buy half a size up due to reviews and that worked perfectly.)
- I recently got a new ear piercing so I treated myself while at my favorite jewelry store the other weekend and picked up a pair of these and these.
- Loving this ladylike blouse.
- I just bought these booties but also have my eye on these.
- Obsessed with the color of this H&M sweater.
- And loving this chic ASOS cardigan.
- Remember this post? Well I just found another awesome (faux) leather skirt for such a good price!
- Sock booties look like they’re going to be all the rage this year! Here’s an affordable pair.
- BRB buying these immediately.
- So much fall decor inspo here!
- The color of this coat is so strikingly beautiful.
- Can we talk about how chic these flats are?!
- Scored these booties on major sale after watching them for over a year!
- This is my new favorite workout tank. The high neck and the cut is so flattering on!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- A reminder that we all have a voice.
- 5 small ways to make a difference.
- New Fall wardrobe favorites.
- On cherishing what’s important.
- How I battle negative self talk.
- The sweater I’ve been wearing a lot.
thank you for including me! xx
Of course! Loved the sentiment – happy friday! xx