Happy Friday from California! I’m headed back to campus this afternoon for a fun-filled weekend but it is a quick trip and I’ll be back to New York on Monday. I hope you have a wonderful weekend & I’ll see you back here next week! xx
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I donated to the Red Cross to help Napa & Sonoma. My heart is broken for this amazingly beautiful place where I have made so many happy memories over the past 12+ years. If you can afford to give to these people + businesses who have lost everything, every little bit counts. Here are additional ways to help.
- I held a couple meetings with people interested in / just starting the self employment life. It is a way I can give back as so many were so open + helpful to me when I began exploring it. (In case you’re interested, see this post I wrote last year, too!)
- I swapped over my closet sending sandals and dresses to storage and becoming reunited with my winter coats, boots and more. (I use Makespace to store through the year. It is a lifesaver!)
- I got together with friends met on my trip to Sicily last month. I’m overdue for sharing my posts on that but they’ll be coming soon!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Did you know something called “slow fashion” exists?
- I’m bookmarking several of Mackenzie’s book recommendations.
- Ashley looks too cute in these photos.
- Love Merritt’s look here. (Those boots!)
- Speaking of boots, Blair makes me want these.
- So proud of Briony for making this brave decision.
- 9 places to visit this winter.
- Great field jacket recommendations can be found right this way.
- Stumped by skincare? This NYT piece is SO handy. I sent it to several girlfriends with who I always chat about skincare.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- The sleeve detail on this blazer is so cute.
- Loving this cozy cardigan.
- Coach’s new collection has so many cool new bags.
- J.Crew has added another beautiful coat style to their collection this season and I am loving it! Also love this red one!
- One of each, please.
- I love the shape + heel height of these booties.
- It’s almost cool enough to bring out my favorite pjs!
- This sweater will be a sell out no doubt.
- The fringe detail on this sweater is so unique.
- The Victorian lady vibes of this top are so me.
- These are so chic and would look as good with jeans as they would dressed up.
- Riding boots are such a wardrobe staple & this pair is beautiful.
- My favorite pair of black jeans are back in stock! They are so perfectly cropped that I love them with sneakers, mules and any flats.
- These are cute mule loafers.
- I’ve been using this all week to give my skin a little life and I love it!
- Lulu & Georgia is offering 25% off everything! They have the best home decor stuff ever.
- The new Everlane cashmere is so good! The waffle knit is my favorite!
- This bag you saw all over the internet is back in stock! It’ll no doubt sell out again next season so highly recommend you nab one now!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- All my LA favorites in one post!
- Cozy favorites you should have this Fall.
- My new arm candy.
- Beauty treatments I love.
- Let’s stop saying sorry so much, ok?