We’ve made it to Friday and now it’s time to party! I kid, I kid as I plan to sleep + rest a lot given last weekend’s festivities and indulgences. Truthfully, I need some time to get life in order as I’m back to the West Coast again on Thursday next week!
Tomorrow & Sunday I plan to get back into my workouts, then cancel them out by making homemade apple crisp with the apples Bekka and I picked on yesterday’s farm visit. Do you guys have any good seasonal plans?! Whatever you do this weekend I hope you enjoy it. I’ll see you back here Monday! xx
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I was largely laid up with a cold all week but thankfully was better by Thursday to head upstate for the day!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- 5 tips for figuring out what you want to do with your life.
- Relatedly, ask yourself these questions to find work you love doing.
- How to become a better morning person.
- Major Fall outfit inspo from Daphne.
- Oh gosh does this sound perfect for lazy Fall weekend mornings! And THESE – yum!
- Adore this look of Kim’s. She’s so good at putting together outfits.
- Mansur Gavriel’s Holiday Pop Up looks amazing. Can’t wait to visit!
- A fun interview with Mr. Red Sole himself, Christina Louboutin.
- I found this story insane but fascinating about the ongoing war to sell you a mattress.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- You guys, Everlane is available on Nordstrom!! Do not miss these loafers.
- Also related to Everlane, they launched new bomber jackets and they are tres cool! I have two of their 2016 bomber jackets and I love them as lightweight toppers for added edge.
- Loving this bell sleeve top.
- Adore this Madewell sweater – the sleeves!
- Speaking of Madewell, buying this pronto.
- These J.Crew earrings are darling & would be great for holiday parties. Also bought this tank from J.Crew (will be so great under blazers) and loving this sweater.
- These mules in blush pink are perfection!
- A chic and affordable block heel pump.
- These booties are high on my wish list.
- A loafer that looks expensive but won’t break the bank.
- A $39 sweater to live in (and affordable enough to buy in multiple colors!)
- Sezane is killing the sweater game right now.
- My friend Bekka launched the cutest new shop with baskets and bags and all of it is so cute! I bought this basket as a catch-all!
- A seasonal take on the baseball cap.
- This cami would be so amazing for the holidays styled with leather pants.
- Found: the coziest top for lazy weekends at home.
- Sleek knee high boots from Dolce Vita.
- Love this more street style take on the pea coat.
- So into this top’s collar.
- This top is so my style.
- I have a real addiction happening to Mother denim. I own a few pair and keep spotting others I love like these! The fit, fabric and modern styles make them all winners.
- Slouchy sweater perfection.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Velvet and suede pieces to love under $150.
- My new favorite face mask.
- Sweaters from my favorite French brand.
- Healthier habits to adopt.
- My Holy Grail beauty products.
- A flirty floral dress.
- Why I love my AWAY suitcase (and have since purchased 2 more!)
Love this sweater! So comfortable! 🙂
Great look!! So comfortable! 🙂
I had no idea the world of mattresses was so cut-throat and that there were such things as mattress review blogs (and not one but several!). I recognise Casper from all those ads they have on podcasts.
It’s like something from a bizarre novel.
My seasonal plans are to visit a few art galleries before their exhibitions for the month end.
Right!? Isn’t it incredible to read? Who knew!
Love the idea of checking out some special exhibits – I should look into that myself!