What a week it was! It flew by but we’ve made it to Friday. I’m spending my day doing administrative stuff for my consulting business and then tonight I am working on finishing all the backend updates for wit & whimsy because…the new site is launching next week! (If all goes as planned). That being said, you’ll notice the site will be down for a bit on Monday as we prepare for it to go live Tuesday.
I also wanted to let you guys know that starting next week the Weekly Roundup will be live on Saturdays! I have so much content that you can expect six posts per week through the end of the year.
I hope you have a great weekend! Thank you so much for stopping by – you guys make all the work here worthwhile <3.
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Finally checked out Sundays Nail Studio with my friend Jaime. It’s super chic!
- Shot some of my neighborhood favorites for an upcoming post – I’m excited to share with you guys my charming ‘hood.
- Had dinner with girlfriends at Olea and it was so good!
- Listened to the Spotify “Relax & Unwind” playlist practically on repeat. Don’t know if you guys are familiar but it is so, so good. It’s been keeping me company during a lot of late nights spent working in my cozy apartment.
- Treated myself to a 75 minute massage and felt 100% lighter afterwards. Self care, ladies…self care.
- Worked a lot on the aforementioned website design. It’s been in the works for nearly a year!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Supposedly these are the best dishes in NYC this year.
- Last week Grace shared this post about female friendships and I absolutely loved it. It completely captures the types of friendships I have with my closest girlfriends in the world. And for that I am grateful.
- Popular slow cooker recipes. Yes, please!
- Love the vibes of Erica’s home.
- This sounds so delicious.
- How stunning are these winter scenes from all over the world?
- Did you guys watch Season 1 of The Crown? I loved it and can’t wait for Season 2 to return next month. Here is the new trailer!
- This New York apartment oozes style.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- So in love with this beautiful velvet bag from Kate Spade.
- Yup, gonna need these gold Nikes. (This sneaker is one of my favorites! I buy a pair every year as I wear through them from so much use!) Also love these.
- Club Monaco has some great new arrivals. I love the buttons on this versatile silk blouse and the feather details on this top!
- Speaking of Club Monaco, you may recall seeing this sweater all over Instagram last year. They restocked it for this season! (Styled here.)
- Love the wash on these jeans.
- These flats are perfect for work.
- Oh my gosh this jumpsuit!!!
- These booties would go with pretty much every fall outfit.
- Madewell has some great new arrivals. I bought this tee, this bodysuit, this turtleneck, this cozy button down and also love this sweater & this sweater.
- Twinkle toes!
- I can’t get enough of ivory sweaters and this one is a great price.
- These booties would be great for the holiday season.
- How darling is this dress?!
- Love the unique sleeves on this affordable sweater.
- Cost Plus World Market is doing 40% off furniture! Major! Score this bar cart – it’s so fab.
- Cuyana launched the prettiest berets! I’m buying the black FOR SURE. I owe it to the French girl in me 🙂
- How cute is this topper from J.Crew!? It would be an instant added level of style to any casual outfit.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- All my favorite cozy things.
- How I manage stress.
- Advice on seasonal skincare routine changes to make.
- A bout of writer’s block (Help!)
- Tips on making friends in a new city.
- The top I’m obsessed with.
- Hostess gift ideas!