Oh what a week it was! I was moving at warp speed with a variety of big happenings so by last night I practically fell into bed. This weekend I need sleep more than anything but I’m also excited to be seeing The Parisian Woman starring Uma Thurman on Broadway tomorrow . I’m also hoping to fit in a walk around Central Park. I will be staying local next week for the holiday and am relieved to not have to be packing or dealing with travel. I am working on my Holiday bucket list so plan to start ticking off some of those items during the long weekend. XO
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Launched the site redesign of wit & whimsy! In case you missed it: here is everything that changed!
- Put on a press event for a client. (It was the first time doing so since working solo! I am tired, lol.)
- Planned additional holiday content.
- Started the week off with a BeautyRx glycolic peel (my favorite!) at Blushington.
- Booked a trip to Copenhagen and Stockholm for late March! I’ve literally been close to booking this trip for nearly two years so finally just did it. Do you have any recommendations? I got a ton of great ones via Instagram which got me even more excited!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I always love these videos.
- This post of Jess’ was so spot on. While I don’t blog full time I do spend a ton of time curating wit & whimsy (and have for almost eleven years!) This job is so much more than meets the eye.
- Adding this hotel to my Paris bucket list.
- Can’t wait to try this pot pie recipe of Liz’s!
- Definitely going to try my hand at making this on a future cold winter night.
- 50 things to do in Europe before you die.
- Will’s trip to Vermont is what fall foliage dreams are made of!
- This story warmed my heart.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Love the details on this cashmere sweater.
- Speaking of sweaters, Everlane’s new wool cashmere blends are stellar. This style & this style are my favorites.
- Also Everlane launched their uber popular Day Heel in velvet. I’m obsessed with the red!
- Amazon has a whole shop dedicated to holiday sweaters and it is amazing! Your holiday theme party outfit just got solved.
- This cashmere travel set looks divine.
- Loving this off the shoulder sweater.
- These booties are so.damn.chic.
- This sweater looks like something I would live in during Christmas in Colorado.
- Away just launched the cutest little gift sets perfect for basically anyone on your list.
- These tasseled loafers look way more expensive than they are.
- This dress is perfect for the holiday season! (Have added to the Holiday Shop, too!)
- Pretty much want one of everything from Catbird’s Under $100 gift guide. They make my favorite jewelry!
- The color of this sweater is great for the holidays. And so is this skirt! (Which is so very Blair Waldorf, don’t you think?)
- Loving this slinky top.
- My favorite weekender bag is on sale!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- A guide to hygge.
- So many cute coats.
- How I deal with stress.
- Affordable holiday outfits.
- Great gift ideas that can all be personalized.
- Learn some new wine types to drink over the holidays!