I hope you guys are all enjoying the holiday weekend! It has felt like such a treat to take a couple days (nearly) fully off and I’m looking forward to getting in plenty more R+R today & tomorrow. Today I’m actually spending getting my Christmas tree and then seeing Lady Bird and tomorrow I hope to get a slow cooker going and finish decorating my apartment to have it feel all sorts of festive.
Hope you guys enjoy this week’s roundup & see you back here Monday! xx
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Went to the Met to see the new Michelangelo exhibit which was just incredible. I can’t recommend it enough!
- Spent a blissful few days not setting an alarm – aren’t holiday weekends the best?
- Took advantage of Black Friday sales from Outdoor Voices, Amazon, Shopbop & more. Here are all my favorite sales happening in case you missed it.
- Checked out the new TheRealReal store in Soho and it is gorgeous. Definitely check it out next time you’re in the neighborhood.
- Saw The Parisian Woman on Broadway with Uma Thurman and it was really engaging and a bit risque. A fun play for sure.
- Announced a new collaboration I’m excited about!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- How the Bergdorf Goodman holiday windows are made.
- As someone who has now since survived her first year as a business owner, I really enjoyed reading another’s similar perspective.
- I love Mary’s sequin number in this post.
- Taking notes from this post for my upcoming trip to Copenhagen!
- What you should do after flying.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Gah! Vince just released my favorite weekend sneakers in blush pink. *Swoon*.
- My favorite leather-front leggings are back! (I have them in a size 6 and got them hemmed to be ankle length).
- This sweater in dusty rose is too perfect.
- Sign me up for one of everything in Everlane’s gift guide.
- Loving this slinky velvet wrap dress.
- These boots are on sale and still expensive but man, they are gorgeous.
- OBSESSED with these bow mules! They are so, so cute.
- I love the happy red color of this sweater.
- This chic jumpsuit could be worn for special occasions year round.
- How cozy does this teddy bear coat look?
- Speaking of cozy coats, I’m obsessed with this one from my holiday shop.
- Such great detailing on this Banana Republic sweater. And this BR faux fur cape would be the perfect topper on holiday party outfits.
- Love the detailing on this sweater.
- How cool is this jacket?!
- These earrings are really pretty.
- I’ve added some new items to the Holiday Shop so be sure to check them out!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- I did another Q&A!
- 12 things I’m grateful for.
- My holiday bucket list.
- A roundup of some of my favorite Brooklyn spots.
- Affordable holiday outfits.
- Cute coats.
- Gift ideas for your BFF.