Happy Saturday! I hope you all are enjoying a low key weekend after the bustle of the holidays. I arrived back to New York late last night and all I can say is Brrrrrr! What a rude awakening to come back to such frigid temperatures. It makes me happy that all I have on my to-do list today is to grocery shop + take a hot yoga class in attempts of beginning to rid my body of all my holiday indulgences.
Next week the Weekly Roundup schedule will be returning to normal appearing every Friday at 6AM EST! Hope you have a very Happy New Year’s Eve and here’s to ringing in 2018 with lots of hope! <3.
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Enjoyed a cozy, white Christmas with my family in Colorado.
- Finished this book (so moving, so heartbreaking), finished this book and started this book.
- Skied three beautiful bluebird days with my brother. We sadly had hardly any snow though so conditions were rough.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- This story was so heartwarming.
- Where to travel to in 2018.
- 9 ways to be a better person in the new year.
- Yes! This is one of my go-to styles.
- These veggie bowls sound delicious.
- I loved Geri’s take on “self-love” resolutions.
- These were Sephora’s best-selling items of the year.
- Love these beauty organization ideas.
- 20 NYT-approved wines under $20. Yes, please!
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- I lived in my HeatTech out in Colorado and I can’t recommend it enough if you live in a colder climate. Uniqlo’s newer styles are perfect for layering. I got this turtleneck, these pants and this crewneck.
- A classic Barbour jacket is now on sale!
- How cute and practical is this little swingy dress? Looks great with sneakers but would be equally cute with heeled booties.
- Love the bows on this sweater.
- How cute is this top!?
- And this one!
- These classic flats are reminiscent of Chanels but a fraction of the price now on sale. They will no doubt be well made and last you for years.
- These flats are also so chic and would go with everything.
- I just bought these Nikes in the super cool gold/metallic color! They are my favorite shoes having already worn through a gray pair and a black pair. They were marked down with an extra 25% off so I couldn’t pass them up!
- Speaking of shoes on sale, these classic Frye riding boots are also marked down!
- Spanx makes the best leggings and I love that they now have a velvet pair! (More fab velvet pieces here.)
- Lulu & Georgia is doing a warehouse sale & there are so many cute items included!
- Love the vibes of these jeans.
- I bought these boots earlier this week and now they are nearly sold out everywhere but I found a few sizes here.
- This hoodie is perfect for winter workouts. (And comes in so many colors!)
- I’m buying this sports bra for 2018 yoga sessions.
- I keep seeing people all over NYC in these sunglasses so I may finally have to pull the trigger on them.
- My favorite cami has finally been restocked! This looks so good under blazers and cardigans or on its own.
- Found: the perfect cable knit sweater.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- The things I loved & used all the time this year.
- A look back on 2017.
- What you guys loved on w&w this year.
- What I love about winter.
- A cami + cardigan combo.
- My December beauty edit.